+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Queens lag behind in Social Media

Quote Originally Posted by Spikefaethesouth View Post
    I would much rather post on this site than some of the others which consistently appear to descend into petty shouting/bickering exchanges between ignorant individuals which has no relevance nor interest to the rest of us. As far as I can see there are also no issues with the freedom of expression on this site and generally attracts higher quality posters than the more public orientated sites.
    I thank you for your support Spike - For those that prefer constant slagging and abuse of players and officials using vile language then this is not the forum for you - there are plenty of other avenues including facebook/twitter which cater for this sort of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by louisxiv View Post
    It seems to me to have swung back and forward over the years whereby one site or the other has descended into the realms of abuse and bickering for a while while the other has flourished. This site seems to be on the up just now and long may it continue. I like the way this site is divided into threads. People also seem to be better at including the op in replies. Find it harder to keep track over on P&B.
    Thank for your support Louis -

The reformed Truthhurts echoes the comments on here. The smug "P&B" site is crap noo.

Quote Originally Posted by QOS_MAD_ADMIN View Post
    You’re welcome. I of course will continue to post drivel on both. I’ll avoid the bickering though. It’s tedious and not worthy of genuine fans.
    Last edited by louisxiv; 09-11-2017 at 12:43 AM.

On a further note, as an ‘expat’ albeit only in Fife, I’ve found this site to be a great way to keep up with and ask questions about Dumfries past and present. I know there are other fora for this but the feedback on here for OT posts has always been good.
    Last edited by louisxiv; 09-11-2017 at 12:51 AM.

I enjoy this site (and not just the predictor). There were IT issues a while back which meant I would get get engulfed in ads but this seems to have got better recently. Thanks to all who keep it going, I'll try to add my tuppenceworth from time to time.
    I tend to look at both this site and Pie and Bovril. The advantage of P&B is that opposing fans can join in and make contributions. The disadvantage of P&B is that opposing fans can join in and make contributions......
    Keep up the goodfwork

Quote Originally Posted by Edqos1 View Post
    I enjoy this site (and not just the predictor). There were IT issues a while back which meant I would get get engulfed in ads but this seems to have got better recently. Thanks to all who keep it going, I'll try to add my tuppenceworth from time to time.
    I tend to look at both this site and Pie and Bovril. The advantage of P&B is that opposing fans can join in and make contributions. The disadvantage of P&B is that opposing fans can join in and make contributions......
    Keep up the goodfwork
    Thanks for your support - the issue with ads has been dealt with and various IT issues are being addressed by a new editor of the group which runs the Footymad sites.

We are always willing to listen to suggestions as to improve the sites.

Thanks for your support - the issue with ads has been dealt with and various IT issues are being addressed by a new editor of the group which runs the Footymad sites.

We are always willing to listen to suggestions as to improve the sites.
    Have contacted the 3 fans I know that cannot get back on to FM and gave them the e - mail address you posted so its up to them now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ftivano1 View Post
    Have contacted the 3 fans I know that cannot get back on to FM and gave them the e - mail address you posted so its up to them now.
    The main problem is that fans have forgotten/mislaid their passwords and also in some case usernames - it would be prudent in the future to look after the security of such information - Footymad have been contacted and are aware of the situation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)