+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Leon Clarke

Thanks chaps for the answer to my question, I had a feeling our Mr Edwards might have done it but couldn't be sure.

Quote Originally Posted by JJBlade View Post
    He's bound to get injured
    It's what happens to United players in great form
    You’re talking about the pre Wilder United

Never a doubt in my mind about Leon.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    You’re talking about the pre Wilder United
    God forbid LEON gets injured but if he did someone would step up,i mean it aint that long since some were sayin who'd score if BILLY dint.I've no idea where we'll finish what i do know is that i can't wait for the next game and i'm walkin round wi a permanent smile on mi face.I thought we played well in't first half but a few passes were goin astray but McGreggor made some terrific saves that one from LEON's header in particular. 2nd half was breathtakin,we just have to get used to the idea that we're watchin a bloody good Championship side.UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 05-11-2017 at 07:44 AM.

If only he was 23

Quote Originally Posted by Blade for Life View Post
    Start of the season fans were asking if he was good enough for the Championship. Not only is he good enough he is taking this division by storm. Absolute quality, great attitude, team player, defenders nightmare and top Blade.
    of course the fans were questioning if he could cut it,a bet he were challenging and questioning himself as well. hes suprised everyone at how well hes doing. and if anyone says any different then they can kiss my white liverd lilly astronomical .lol hes certainly cutting the mustard and long may it continue so pleased for him.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123