+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Leon Clarke

Leon Clarke

Start of the season fans were asking if he was good enough for the Championship. Not only is he good enough he is taking this division by storm. Absolute quality, great attitude, team player, defenders nightmare and top Blade.

Quote Originally Posted by Blade for Life View Post
    Start of the season fans were asking if he was good enough for the Championship. Not only is he good enough he is taking this division by storm. Absolute quality, great attitude, team player, defenders nightmare and top Blade.
    I can't believe what I'm seeing from this lad week-in-week-out. He's putting in frightening performances. Work rate is just unreal.

Quote Originally Posted by Blade for Life View Post
    Well done L C and well done Blades..................Billy and Leon cant play together....my a s s

Worth every penny of the £3.50 we mugged Bury to get him for.
    If anyone wants to understand the importance of top quality man management then look no further than Clarke and Coutts.
    Coutts looked like a waste of a shirt under previous gaffers, now he's the first name on the team sheet and quite rightly wears the armband well in Sharps absence.
    Clarke is like a man possessed, his workrate, attitude and hunger are immense and he is quite rightly getting the rewards he deserves, already having the best season of his career and looks, every inch, like a top quality striker.

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyEdge View Post
    Worth every penny of the £3.50 we mugged Bury to get him for.
    If anyone wants to understand the importance of top quality man management then look no further than Clarke and Coutts.
    Coutts looked like a waste of a shirt under previous gaffers, now he's the first name on the team sheet and quite rightly wears the armband well in Sharps absence.
    Clarke is like a man possessed, his workrate, attitude and hunger are immense and he is quite rightly getting the rewards he deserves, already having the best season of his career and looks, every inch, like a top quality striker.
    Spot on JE - just goes to show that anything is achievable if you have the right attitude and work ethic

Time to remove the N from his first name

Came off and said he should have had 6,he was right too,still fours not a bad afternoons work

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Came off and said he should have had 6,he was right too,still fours not a bad afternoons work
    When was the last time one of our players scored 4 in a match?

Woody against Ipswich is the only one I can think of.

Quote Originally Posted by biri View Post

Keef

Quote Originally Posted by biri View Post

Keith Edwards has done it since then Biri

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast