+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Amazing Stat

Amazing Stat

Considering the great start we had to the first half of last season, if we win our next game we will have more points after 16 games than last season, amazing!

Aye it's never as bad as some folk mek art mate.

Hope lads can keep it up taking points off teams who will be in bottom 4-5 is worth double

We've beat two of the poorest teams admittedly this week in Burton & Birmingham, but these are still a massive 6 points regardless of who the opposition were.

Brum beat Cardiff a week or two back and had the best of the game last Sunday against Villa .

Burton won at Millwall and Bolton beat Norwich , no easy game in the championship .

We are doing very well , a fully committed team with a top HC .

Once we can sort out better contracts for our talent we can push on and build something here .

If I was the big chief down at Oakwell I'd give Yiadom a wage he could not refuse matching anything anyone else would be offering, he's a player that will keep us in this league making it money well spent.

News alert, Gally of BBS say's there's a meeting on the 17th of November between Barnsley F.C., Barnsley Council and the Takeover team.

Im surprised to see Jase McCarthy dropped, especially if its not down to an injury. And I said on here recently that Im coming round to Zeki Fryers now and that I thought 'Yids' is or should be gone now, and that he shouldnt be in our plans anymore.
    I only say this though because Im expecting him to be gone in Jan and arent most of us thinking the same thing. So for that reason hes only offering us a short term fix at the moment (isnt he ?.)

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Im surprised to see Jase McCarthy dropped, especially if its not down to an injury. And I said on here recently that Im coming round to Zeki Fryers now and that I thought 'Yids' is or should be gone now, and that he shouldnt be in our plans anymore.
    I only say this though because Im expecting him to be gone in Jan and arent most of us thinking the same thing. So for that reason hes only offering us a short term fix at the moment (isnt he ?.)
    Possibly a short term fix but we have to put our best team out there and Yids is the best full back at the club .

As was pointed out the other day by Pontesteve , since he came back in to the team we've taken 7 points out of 9 .

The present ownership might not be bothered about keeping our top talent here and would prefer to cash in rather than pay them their true worth but I'm hopeful things will change under Mr Lee .

If he does take over the club then I'm with colliers , offer the lad a deal he will find difficult to turn down financially .

PL clubs think he's good enough , go figure .

Yes I cant and wont disagree with that, as long as I could see that he is fully committed to us and isnt just doing it for a big Premship paycheck in January.
    Thats a good point actually, that Yids's return has seen us take 7 points out of the last 9 so have him and Hecky reached an agreement of some sorts ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Swazer16 View Post
    Considering the great start we had to the first half of last season, if we win our next game we will have more points after 16 games than last season, amazing!
    That’s mad . Thrown a few away as well

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast