+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What the Birmingham fans said

What the Birmingham fans said

Just arrived at this Tin Pot club

Name:  D396F3ED-AD38-493E-8E70-010C9400D25C.jpg
Views: 1002
Size:  7.1 KB

In a boozer in a swimming pool. What a place Barnsley is.

No excuses if we can’t beat a team like Barnsley

My prediction for today is that Barnsley fans will be cheering every pass before the hour mark

apparently "teams like barnsley" is a meme they're used to hearing a lot. can't imagine why

Barnsley feels like the 80s ��

Getting destroyed by Barnsley ****ing Barnsley

Woeful, absolutely shocking. Blues are so bad we are making Barnsley look like Barcelona.

We are quite literally ****ed. 2-0 to Barnsley. BARNSLEY

Walked out of barnsley 20 mins left i cba. Fans singing not fit to wear shirt and correct. We deserve so much better. **** off blues

We’ve given Barnsley their first clean sheet of the season hahahahahaha ( Incorrect)

Barnsley have never in their history had an easier afternoon. Haven't had to try. Haven't broken sweat. Doddle.

Name:  9A1E9033-E871-4D30-8437-B1EC921065BA.jpg
Views: 971
Size:  8.0 KB

Same old same old big spenders big city big club and in big trouble,F/EM

Deluded w&nkers ! Phuck em.

Correction. We wouldn't let em' play. It was an easy afternoon because them lads ran their hearts out. Moncur covered every blade. What a player. Hecky keep dropping lads to ground em'. Job well done lads. Buzzing

It's always same ponty we just start getting it together then the momentum is halted for some waste of time friendlies

I think the key is how WE start Dooali mate. If we hit teams like we know we can do from the start and maintain it like we did today, unless your playing someone more commited you'll win. On todays performance there aren't many more commited. It was frightening how good we were today.

Stayed behind n' clapped em' off until Hammill waved I was that impressed.

Pass said a few weeks ago words to effect of it's our effort over result and I agree totally.

Today felt like after xmas 15/16 season. It felt like we had our mojo back.

Proud red signing off. You reeedddddsss!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    I think the key is how WE start Dooali mate. If we hit teams like we know we can do from the start and maintain it like we did today, unless your playing someone more commited you'll win. On todays performance there aren't many more commited. It was frightening how good we were today.

Stayed behind n' clapped em' off until Hammill waved I was that impressed.

Pass said a few weeks ago words to effect of it's our effort over result and I agree totally.

Today felt like after xmas 15/16 season. It felt like we had our mojo back.

Proud red signing off. You reeedddddsss!!!!!!

Well said Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Turfmoorspirit View Post
    Deluded w&nkers ! Phuck em.
    Exactly Turfy, they can goto hell to be honest and Ive no sympathy for them whatsoever. They fluked it last season under Harry although yes it did mean Blackburn going down instead, but now they have brought in Steve Cotterill!!.
    And their fans still have the nerve to say such pathetic things when they visit our place, they deserve all they get to be honest. And Mark Roberts... are you regretting it at all ?. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Exactly Turfy, they can goto hell to be honest and Ive no sympathy for them whatsoever. They fluked it last season under Harry although yes it did mean Blackburn going down instead, but now they have brought in Steve Cotterill!!.
    And their fans still have the nerve to say such pathetic things when they visit our place, they deserve all they get to be honest. And Mark Roberts... are you regretting it at all ?. lol
    Regretting what ?

The club practically pushed him out of the door , all they needed to do was give him a contract worthy of a decent championship defender .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Regretting what ?
    The club practically pushed him out of the door , all they needed to do was give him a contract worthy of a decent championship defender .
    Regretting joining such a fantastic relegation threatened club etc. (you know what I meant anyway Animal lol)
    No maybe he/Robbo didnt want to leave and he was allegedly 'pushed out of the door' here. But hes finding out yet again like most players do, that the grass isnt always greener or better when they leave us.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast