+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Willo

Willo

After the 3-0 game against saints I thought he was finished. Proved me and others wrong today, was everywhere today and the treble tackle midway through first half brought the crowd to its feet, great desire.
    Keep it up willo .

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie arab View Post
    After the 3-0 game against saints I thought he was finished. Proved me and others wrong today, was everywhere today and the treble tackle midway through first half brought the crowd to its feet, great desire.
    Keep it up willo .
    Totally agree. One of the wee man's best ever performances in a United jersey. Need that level of fight every week though.

Great performance fae willo today.

Ehm just back fae dingwall, Thon Willo didnae half pick up his socks this week!

Over his whole career Willo has always had a problem with his match fitness after injuries or a break,he takes ages to get up to speed but when he play's every week his work rate is immense and his performance's improve about 50%.There were times in his mid 20's he looked finished but a few weeks later he was MOTM material.

Did Good today,inspiration to the younger players

This formation suits him.....and the rest of the team. 4411 is flexible, simple and easy for the players to know what their jobs are.

His energy and running were brilliant today.

He had definitely had his weetabix

We need more of that for the rest of the season

The shift he put in first half, I thought he'd be struggling second half, he was immense, Stanton was quiet until the last twenty mins then improved dramatically

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)