+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Well was I right?

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    I don’t see why you let it get to you mmm surely if K is talking BS about his profession (I said if) why would you even care? Surely people who do feel the need to make stuff up are insecure and feel unhappy about there own life and I ask myself why should I care about their need for a delusional second life? The answer I have is I don’t.

Another thing mmm unless you have met K face to face or can track his IP address and then dig into his personal life, all you have is suspicions which just cause arguments.
    My grandad was a cop he always used to tell us to prove it when ever me and my bro told him farther Christmas was made up, point is it’s not what you know it’s what you can prove, but again I still don’t know why you care mate I really don’t
    That's a good post on the matter silly and we have differed on a lot of things previously.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    Has anyone else noticed how the standard of Silly-miller's spelling and grammar comes and goes?

It's very strange.
    I haven't but maybe it's true.

I am not sure what you would concluding from that..? Bad speller...deliberately misleading?

Really not sure what you are getting at on this one Kerr.

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    Another disgraceful and personally abusive post (MMMAGIC ) from the worst offender on the board.

Nobody really knows why the mods constantly turn a blind eye but it drags the board down.

Rotherham and its people have been unfairly stereotyped by outsiders but I am afraid that constant lowlife and abusive behaviour on a BB only serves to promote that stereotype.

If I am not here to be abused then Magic abuses someone else and it's the norm for him.

To put it simply,he is an abusive bully who has also threatened severe violence previously.

It could be argued that his behaviour is due to his background and not his responsibility but in life we have choices and he is quite intelligent and perfectly capable of choosing the acceptable way to behave...He chooses not to do this.

Thank you Milla

As far yourself you have a go at me in about every one of your posts but never personally abusive,never in a nasty way but in a way that is perfectly acceptable and I think once it was funny!
    Just to clarify, i'm no bully, the percieved 'threat of violence' was very tongue in cheek, at the time you conceded as much when another poster questioned it, i even apologised just to show that it was intended as an innocent poke and that it wasn't meant to cause offence, which you yourself readily admitted at the time that it hadn't.....now this, confirming my previous posts showing you to be two faced.

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Just to clarify, i'm no bully, the percieved 'threat of violence' was very tongue in cheek, at the time you conceded as much when another poster questioned it, i even apologised just to show that it was intended as an innocent poke and that it wasn't meant to cause offence, which you yourself readily admitted at the time that it hadn't.....now this, confirming my previous posts showing you to be two faced.
    Three people with only two faces?

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    Three people with only two faces?
    Indeed...

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Thank you for that.

Can I now come round to yours for tea and scones( scons!)?

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    Thank you for that.

Can I now come round to yours for tea and scones( scons!)?
    Absolutely...

I might get banned for this but I really don't care anymore because the asylum has been took over by the inmates.

Kempo. You are a 100% knobhead!

I am sick to death of you and your multi usernames.

Right now you are right about **** all so do me and most of the other people on here who have had enough of you and **** off once and for all.

Last season was a total disaster..not 100% Warneys fault, probably about 30%ish at a guess.
    This season there are no excuses...he's had plenty of time to get the defence sorted.
    He could have started planning as soon as it was obvious we were down (which was VERY EARLY ON)..but no, we still cannot get it right...Ihekwe is a cracking sigoing and with another defender with quality alongside him that's the central defence sorted...Purrington would come good for sure with a coach who knows what to do .
    We are 15 games in and no better off...even worse considering ON PAPER we are playing against inferior opposition.
    I love Warney to bits but I'm sorry I'm just not convinced at all...
    I'd gladly pick Hursty up and drive him back here...but I fear we've missed a right opportunity there....
    After the Rochdale game there was a question on Facebook how many points wed get in next 5 LEAGUE games to which I said 7 and I was mocked with a sarcastic quote by someone most of us know
    "Yeh he's only a fitness coach"
    We'll even if we beat Donny we'll have SIX....let's throw a cup game against lower league opposition in aswell eh ...STILL SIX.
    Big mistake TS I'm afraid pal....massive

Yes I know you don't win points in cup games...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast