+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Well was I right?

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    I might get banned for this but I really don't care anymore because the asylum has been took over by the inmates.

Kempo. You are a 100% knobhead!

I am sick to death of you and your multi usernames.

Right now you are right about **** all so do me and most of the other people on here who have had enough of you and **** off once and for all.
    Thank you very much for your sophisticated and charming post.

I bet your family would be most proud of you.

Actually they probably are.

Quote Originally Posted by vespabri View Post
    Last season was a total disaster..not 100% Warneys fault, probably about 30%ish at a guess.
    This season there are no excuses...he's had plenty of time to get the defence sorted.
    He could have started planning as soon as it was obvious we were down (which was VERY EARLY ON)..but no, we still cannot get it right...Ihekwe is a cracking sigoing and with another defender with quality alongside him that's the central defence sorted...Purrington would come good for sure with a coach who knows what to do .
    We are 15 games in and no better off...even worse considering ON PAPER we are playing against inferior opposition.
    I love Warney to bits but I'm sorry I'm just not convinced at all...
    I'd gladly pick Hursty up and drive him back here...but I fear we've missed a right opportunity there....
    After the Rochdale game there was a question on Facebook how many points wed get in next 5 LEAGUE games to which I said 7 and I was mocked with a sarcastic quote by someone most of us know
    "Yeh he's only a fitness coach"
    We'll even if we beat Donny we'll have SIX....let's throw a cup game against lower league opposition in aswell eh ...STILL SIX.
    Big mistake TS I'm afraid pal....massive
    Don't you think we might have some good players in defence but they need a run of games?

Cummings Ajayi Ihiekwe Mattock need a run of games now (instead of changing all the time) to get them to read each other imo then if it's not working for whatever reason then use the transfer window .

In fact didn't I see/hear that we were looking at a non league RB?

Mattock has one good game in 5. He's been the weak link for the past few seasons. Hope purrington is back n fit ASAP
    Has ajayi played in a winning team yet this season?
    Cummings and ihiekwe have looked the better of the back 4 though Cummings had a nightmare Vs Gillingham... We need to go back 4 games and work on that team.
    Back 4 of
    Cummings. Wood. Ihiekwe purrington
    A settled midfield which is not all gun-ho
    williams vaulks potter frecks and Taylor.

FAO frog

Hello my good friend.

Hope you are having a nice day.

To illustrate some recent points I have been making please see post 48 on my very popular well was a right thread.

I have had absolutely no interaction with this individual yet he makes this post.

Please leave the post up as removing it equates to no action of any use.

Why such an individual feels the need to post this stuff I don't know but if it is allowed then it will flourish.

An alternative to taking any action then simply give me the freedom to respond to these individuals in their own language.

The problem I face is each time I have said boo you seem to actually see that and I am strongly and rightly admonished by you and others.

I have conceded that moderators do a difficult job but you do get substantial commission which I guess the taxman is not aware of and surely moderators should moderate.

Anyway I have every faith in you and CAM and will leave the situation in your capable hands.

For the record I am hurt and offended by post 48 but please don't remove it as part of any action as that doesn't help me in any way whatsoever but helps the perpetrator.

I don't even 'know' this guy.

Maybe he is mentally ill or something,I don't know..if so then please go easy and maybe offer him some help and support.

Thank you for taking time as I know you are busy with your village politics en France.

Bon bye

Just checked. Ajayi played in the 2nd game Vs Southend when we won 5.0 and the draw Vs oxfotd

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    Hello my good friend.

Hope you are having a nice day.

To illustrate some recent points I have been making please see post 48 on my very popular well was a right thread.

I have had absolutely no interaction with this individual yet he makes this post.

Please leave the post up as removing it equates to no action of any use.

Why such an individual feels the need to post this stuff I don't know but if it is allowed then it will flourish.

An alternative to taking any action then simply give me the freedom to respond to these individuals in their own language.

The problem I face is each time I have said boo you seem to actually see that and I am strongly and rightly admonished by you and others.

I have conceded that moderators do a difficult job but you do get substantial commission which I guess the taxman is not aware of and surely moderators should moderate.

Anyway I have every faith in you and CAM and will leave the situation in your capable hands.

For the record I am hurt and offended by post 48 but please don't remove it as part of any action as that doesn't help me in any way whatsoever but helps the perpetrator.

I don't even 'know' this guy.

Maybe he is mentally ill or something,I don't know..if so then please go easy and maybe offer him some help and support.

Thank you for taking time as I know you are busy with your village politics en France.

Bon bye

Yawn.

Boring as usual and with some personal insults thrown in as well however hard you try to cover them up.

You seem to think that your so clever with words that the rest of us miss the in-jokes you piss yourself laughing at.

PS: To the mods on this board. I would also like to complain about the OP of this thread with his personal insults to members of staff of the football club.

The part about PW being nothing more than a press up instructor is insulting in nature and I can only say that it is more becoming of a 12 year old than a grown man who should know better. Maybe this is has been his problem all along and a 12 year olds mentality is about the size of his stature? Who knows?

Bon bye...
    Last edited by BigLadonOS; 07-11-2017 at 03:33 PM.

Biglandon why you felt the need to insult K out of the blue like that is most puzzling and as much as I don’t like K I just find it odd how you seem to want his attention (at least that’s how it looks to me, I could be wrong)

Also why are you taking it personally that K don’t believe in the manager? If warne takes us up this year or next K will once again stick his foot in his mouth.

If you don’t like K that much don’t talk to him.

Aren’t we better than this infighting?

Peace man peace ✌️

Kempo I complained about someone calling me a w*nk*r. Nothing was done so join the club.

Defence. Keeper stick with O'Donnell while jan'. Rodak defence don't know what he's doing next, get shut.

Right back: Cummings doesn't look totally fit to me. Emmanuel isn't good enough. Centre backs Ihiewke with Ajayi while jan'. Left back Mattock at least he's fit. It's up to Purrington ect... to shift him.

Silly not going to fight with you or insult you.

Didn’t you have a go at a respected poster for advertising a job on here and called him a fraud?

Why were you bothered ?
    Why would that bother you ?
    Isn’t life too short ?

Are you an hypocrite for having a go at 2 posters for having an opinion on something you claim is none of their business?

Have a nice evening

[QUOTE=Yak;38699997]Silly not going to fight with you or insult you.

Didn’t you have a go at a respected poster for advertising a job on here and called him a fraud? No I didn’t call him a fraud I said he sounded like a fraud. He was advertising a job without no security bank details can be taken this way. He may have been genuine however being as it was internet with no Facebook page no link to job site and no web page it could be fake ( if you would like information on common fraud techniques I could show you if you like.) I personally get 10 e-mails a day atempting to scam me most common one is I’m stuck in ............ and need funds to get back home to U.K. and my friend told me you were such a nice person. Also your account to .......... has been hacked please click this link to change your password.

Why were you bothered ? Someone I cared for killed himself from a scammer
    Why would that bother you ? Same as above and also it was against fourm rules (however cam said no one paid any attention to that rule so I don’t care) when I was a kid I got hit by my mum if rules were not followed that’s why I got mad
    Isn’t life too short ? Yes

Are you an hypocrite for having a go at 2 posters for having an opinion on something you claim is none of their business? Not had ago at anyone apart from that guy who posted the job and you for your abusive attitude oh and k I think but we all have at some point lol sorry about that

All this is can be looked up and checked

Best wishes silly
    Last edited by Silly-miller; 07-11-2017 at 07:12 PM.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast