+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Well was I right?

Well was I right?

It's an utter shambles and we are falling apart.

Get Hursty in as soon as possible and get Warnes back to press ups.

Pay up the rest of the coaching staff and the bloke from Brighton and let Hursty build from scratch.

Sacrifice this year as far as promotion and let Hursty build a team for nest season.

Get that Ward money spent.

If the Chairman has lost his drive then sell up,if not then get yer wallet out TS.

Get rid of Paul Douglas as I really don't know what his qualifications are for the job he does.

I didn't get where I am today by not being able to calmly deal with a crisis and the above is what we need to do and quick.

I've got it, finally nailed it, this stuff about you being in medicine, you're one of those leeches they use arent you, a massive slimy leech.

I agree we need a change, not sure that Hurst would be the answer, nor that he would even consider coming here if asked.

Warne is clueless when it comes to coaching defences but Barker equally has to shoulder some of the blame.

I agree partly with what Kempo says. I'll never knock Tony Stewart. Paul Douglas I've met him once, he's out of touch with the modern game. Not sure about Hursty. Sure Warney & Barker only have a years contract so won't break the bank to dismiss them. Next manager Kevin Nolan.

Warne has done really well with the difficult bits - attack and midfield.
    He's had bad luck with Proctor injured.

What frustrates me is that the easier and cheaper bit, defence, is woeful.
    We're still playing 3/4 of the players that conceded a lot of goals last season with very basic schoolboy errors being repeated.
    Some were offered new deals??
    Not surprising that we're seriously struggling in the last third this season

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post

Pay up the rest of the coaching staff and the bloke from Brighton and let Hursty build from scratch.

Sacrifice this year as far as promotion and let Hursty build a team for nest season.

If the Chairman has lost his drive then sell up,if not then get yer wallet out TS.

Get rid of Paul Douglas as I really don't know what his qualifications are for the job he does.

I didn't get where I am today by not being able to calmly deal with a crisis and the above is what we need to do and quick.
    Well I have to agree with almost all that you have posted.

I hate this closed shop c.rap that Stewart insists on.

Why won't he let others come on board and have more shares?

He has done fantastic bringing us home and building the stadium but for crying out loud Tony seek support but be the majority share holder.

Didn’t take long for this to pop up again did it

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post

Right on the above post or this one?

"Warney wins us over...surely
    Some of us including myself were critical of Warne's appointment....

I for one am eating humble pie.

He has the team playing exciting attacking football and his management style seems to be liked by most of the players.

He now looks like a manager with the track suit gone and I am increasingly impressed with what he is doing.

Well done Paul Warne..and well done Mr Chairman.

Now sit down with Warnes Nd get a proper contract sorted"

Cover all the bases and you'll be right at least once.

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post

He has the team playing exciting attacking football and his management style seems to be liked by most of the players.

He now looks like a manager with the track suit gone and I am increasingly impressed with what he is doing.

nice one Wrinkly...

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post

Well,that would be one more than you.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast