+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Well was I right?

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    Well,that would be one more than you.
    Haha, yer two faced leech..

Well,that would be one more than you.
    Nar nar ne nar nar

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    I've got it, finally nailed it, this stuff about you being in medicine, you're one of those leeches they use arent you, a massive slimy leech.
    It's laughable how you get away with this stuff constantly.

Are you CAM's secret lover?

You are the most abusive poster on this board and that's saying something yet I have never seen any attempt to curb your ignorant abuse.

Of course Frog doesn't see it and CAM?..well I think I've sussed the reason!

It's laughable how you get away with this stuff constantly.

Are you CAM's secret lover?

You are the most abusive poster on this board and that's saying something yet I have never seen any attempt to curb your ignorant abuse.

Of course Frog doesn't see it and CAM?..well I think I've sussed the reason!

Cam and frog didnt get where they are today by red carding everybody...

Another disgraceful and personally abusive post (MMMAGIC ) from the worst offender on the board.

Nobody really knows why the mods constantly turn a blind eye but it drags the board down.

Rotherham and its people have been unfairly stereotyped by outsiders but I am afraid that constant lowlife and abusive behaviour on a BB only serves to promote that stereotype.

If I am not here to be abused then Magic abuses someone else and it's the norm for him.

To put it simply,he is an abusive bully who has also threatened severe violence previously.

It could be argued that his behaviour is due to his background and not his responsibility but in life we have choices and he is quite intelligent and perfectly capable of choosing the acceptable way to behave...He chooses not to do this.

Thank you Milla

As far yourself you have a go at me in about every one of your posts but never personally abusive,never in a nasty way but in a way that is perfectly acceptable and I think once it was funny!
    Last edited by kempo; 05-11-2017 at 09:18 AM.

Your always right Kempo but there's no way that Douglas will leave the club unless he himself wants to retire so forget about that.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Your always right Kempo but there's no way that Douglas will leave the club unless he himself wants to retire so forget about that.
    That's correct,I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    I've got it, finally nailed it, this stuff about you being in medicine, you're one of those leeches they use arent you, a massive slimy leech.
    As I've been brought into this conversation by kempo could you please explain to us all why you've called him a leech?

Thank you for coming into the conversation frog.

I detect maybe wrongly a degree of reluctance yet surely this is just the sort of thing you should be brought into.

All I am asking is for you to put aside your obvious dislike and prejudice against myself and deal with repeated abuse on the site.

Thank you

FFS then people wonder why this site isn’t as busy anymore?
    Pathetic

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast