+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Well was I right?

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    It's an utter shambles and we are falling apart.

Get Hursty in as soon as possible and get Warnes back to press ups.

Pay up the rest of the coaching staff and the bloke from Brighton and let Hursty build from scratch.

Sacrifice this year as far as promotion and let Hursty build a team for nest season.

Get that Ward money spent.

If the Chairman has lost his drive then sell up,if not then get yer wallet out TS.

Get rid of Paul Douglas as I really don't know what his qualifications are for the job he does.

I didn't get where I am today by not being able to calmly deal with a crisis and the above is what we need to do and quick.
    Annoyingly I find myself in the unique position of agreeing with Kempo which is made more strange by the fact I even read it as I usually ignore his posts.

Have a bad holiday Kempo? Just before you went you were trying to be everyone's best mate but since you've come back you've gone back to your patronising holier than thou smug git self.

No offence just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    FFS then people wonder why this site isn’t as busy anymore?
    Pathetic
    You are in favour of abuse then?

Quote Originally Posted by loyalmiller View Post
    Annoyingly I find myself in the unique position of agreeing with Kempo which is made more strange by the fact I even read it as I usually ignore his posts.

Have a bad holiday Kempo? Just before you went you were trying to be everyone's best mate but since you've come back you've gone back to your patronising holier than thou smug git self.

No offence just my opinion.
    No offence taken loyal...You are fully entitled to your opinion and it's polite enough.

Can we stop with the name calling please I don’t care who the victim is we have enjoyed weeks of civil talk please let’s not ruin such a good thing.

Talking without fear of being abused is what I personally enjoy, so please keep the trolls under the bridge

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Can we stop with the name calling please I don’t care who the victim is we have enjoyed weeks of civil talk please let’s not ruin such a good thing.

Talking without fear of being abused is what I personally enjoy, so please keep the trolls under the bridge
    No you haven't.

The same poster 2 days ago called great fire a piece of filth.

You are in favour of abuse then?
    No kempo

Abuse is not right I was on about what started off as a decent thread which I agree with some of it turns into a slanging match.

I’ve been guilty in the past but it’s just pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    No kempo

Abuse is not right I was on about what started off as a decent thread which I agree with some of it turns into a slanging match.

I’ve been guilty in the past but it’s just pathetic.
    Thank you for clearing that up

Thank you for coming into the conversation frog.

I detect maybe wrongly a degree of reluctance yet surely this is just the sort of thing you should be brought into.

All I am asking is for you to put aside your obvious dislike and prejudice against myself and deal with repeated abuse on the site.

Thank you
    Kempo, you haven't been posting for a few weeks and in that time I have continued to clamp down on goading. There have been threads that have been deleted of that nature. You may not have seen them but if you did then you'll have seen that I have been fair to everyone including you. I have no prejudice against anyone on the board but there are members who I like more than others and the mutual respect is evident.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Kempo, you haven't been posting for a few weeks and in that time I have continued to clamp down on goading. There have been threads that have been deleted of that nature. You may not have seen them but if you did then you'll have seen that I have been fair to everyone including you. I have no prejudice against anyone on the board but there are members who I like more than others and the mutual respect is evident.
    That's fair enough frog but I still feel that one particular poster gets away with it time and time again.

Calling someone filth( not directed at me on this occasion) is pretty despicable.

Anyway I do appreciate that you are trying and maybe I am at times a little harsh due to my frustration.

Moderating is indeed a difficult job and I wouldn't want it even for all that commission!

I do hope that my burst of activity has been appreciated by some and at the very least livened this rather soporific board up a tad.

Bon Voyage to myself..my next cruise is beckoning!

The biggest friction on the board seems to come either from one of two main reasons

1, Goading, which I include name calling. This used to be controlled by everyones respect for each other however the respect seems to have gone somewhat. It'll return and has by people just accepting that other peoples opinion isn't wrong it's just different.

2, PC, Nowadays we seem to all have to conform to an ideal. Things written by people who have looked back at their lives and think that they've been bullied because they didn't like something. Everyone today seems to be a bully for going through something called life and not acting like some devine saint. We all know how to treat people and what is acceptable. Life is an evolution but what was right in the day isn't right now so now everyone that ever did anything wrong has to be punished. I completely understand that some historical things deserve punishment but living in the time doesn't.

No doubt the second will come back to bite me on my slim white arse!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast