+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: May or moult

May or moult

£100,000 we would have got back from qualifying for next round in Europa league

I’d still take Rooney ahead of both.

After the break Rooney has to get a start ahead of may

Doesn't matter how good Moult is, McInnes would have him running about daft.

Out wide nae doot

Quote Originally Posted by Nae Huns View Post
    £100,000 we would have got back from qualifying for next round in Europa league
    Moult I’d say.
    At least as likely to get you a goal and far more mobile.
    But both better than Rooney now, who does well to conceal that invisible tractor he’s towing

Aberdeen fans are a funny bunch.

May has got 3 goals and 3 assists in 12 games,plus he is making runs to create space for others like the move against Ross County which led to the penalty.

Yet some fans complain that all Rooney does is score goals,if you want a striker who does all of that it's going to cost you a lot of money.

And no Moult doesn't do all of that,he is like Rooney with a tiny bit more pace.

Folk complaining about Rooney and May have short memories,they are a hell of a lot better than Vernon,Fallon,Mackie,Magennis,Crawford etc etc .
    Last edited by rico94; 04-11-2017 at 11:47 PM.

Yep defo a lot better than the other bunch you have mentioned but haven't we moved on since then?
    We want to better ourselves now and back then it was a bit brutal to be honest?
    If you sign another player you want better and all I would say is for the extra 100k I just wonder where we would be?

Quote Originally Posted by Nae Huns View Post
    Yep defo a lot better than the other bunch you have mentioned but haven't we moved on since then?
    We want to better ourselves now and back then it was a bit brutal to be honest?
    If you sign another player you want better and all I would say is for the extra 100k I just wonder where we would be?
    I thought crawford was decent

Crawford was decent except for us. A bit like Mike Newell.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast