+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: May or moult

May is too intelligent for our midfield who fail to pick him out. He makes so many good runs, creates space and gets himself into space. Sadly we don't seem to capitalise on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nae Huns View Post
    Out wide nae doot
    I agree

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney77 View Post
    Crawford was decent except for us. A bit like Mike Newell.

Winna forget his hatrick at Boghead though

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    May is too intelligent for our midfield who fail to pick him out. He makes so many good runs, creates space and gets himself into space. Sadly we don't seem to capitalise on this.
    Id be frustrated if I was May as like you said he has great movement. Dare I say it ive we had McGinn and Hayes as our main assisters would he have bagged a few more?

Who was that big fat guy Well had a few years back?
    Scored a bazillion goals, got selt to lower league Wendy fitba for a decent fee, whatever happened to him?

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Scored a bazillion goals, got selt to lower league Wendy fitba for a decent fee, whatever happened to him?
    Michael Higdon?

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    He went to Wendy fitba via NEC Nijmegen did he not? Or am I speaking pish

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    They keep playing the ball over the top for him, and he's not the quickest. We need a winger in January, Mackay-Steven drifts out the game too much, and Wright is still learning. There's very little pace in that final third.

Quote Originally Posted by JuanFatche View Post
    They keep playing the ball over the top for him, and he's not the quickest. We need a winger in January, Mackay-Steven drifts out the game too much, and Wright is still learning. There's very little pace in that final third.
    I completely agree.
    Folk (me included) have said Rooney has lost it from seasons gone by.

But he was very reliant on being in the box & feeding off service from Niall McGinn & Jonny Hayes.
    He’s feeding off scraps now.

May will also suffer from the lack of service.
    As would Moult presumably.

We were fairly simplistic in that we got crosses into the box & scores a fair % of them.
    It stands to reason if you’re putting in half the crosses, the strikers will score less.

Maybe Jack Ross will bring in Lewis Morgan

Moult has Cadden firing in crosses. Cadden should have been someone we tried to sign and spend money on. You will see Moult struggle when they are split up.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast