+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Rochdale(away)predictions c a t cup

Rochdale(away)predictions c a t cup

I can see us making hard work of this and will ultimately be looking at other results for progression
    1-1 draw.

Tricky - especially if a very inexperienced team is used.
    2-1 to Rovers.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    I can see us making hard work of this and will ultimately be looking at other results for progression
    1-1 draw.

We REALLY need to be out of this thing. After sat, we will be 2 games behind the rest of the division. We know now that the Sat game vrs Blackpool (which was put in for the FA Cup 2nd round weekend) is now going to be put back. We dont need a fixture pile up. For an absolute nothing trophy. We have one very very simple agenda this season. Go up!! Nothing else matters. Don't risk Nuttall, as we now need him for the first team!! 2 goals in about 40 mins playing time tells me that. Or any of the bit part players. They are now needed for very important league games coming up. The scary part is, we now have no Chapman. Its likely we wont see him again. Which is a massive loss. We are so think on the ground, and investing in quite alot of money watching us home and away I don't want us to risk a play off place so we can advance and play Stoke City's under 23 side in front of 153 people. As it would make no sense whatsover. Going for promotion however ...........

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    We REALLY need to be out of this thing. After sat, we will be 2 games behind the rest of the division. We know now that the Sat game vrs Blackpool (which was put in for the FA Cup 2nd round weekend) is now going to be put back. We dont need a fixture pile up. For an absolute nothing trophy. We have one very very simple agenda this season. Go up!! Nothing else matters. Don't risk Nuttall, as we now need him for the first team!! 2 goals in about 40 mins playing time tells me that. Or any of the bit part players. They are now needed for very important league games coming up. The scary part is, we now have no Chapman. Its likely we wont see him again. Which is a massive loss. We are so think on the ground, and investing in quite alot of money watching us home and away I don't want us to risk a play off place so we can advance and play Stoke City's under 23 side in front of 153 people. As it would make no sense whatsover. Going for promotion however ...........
    Champs - the end of your post has got cut off.
    It sounds as if Mowbray is going to use several youngsters. I suspect Nuttall will be in the team, if only to see how he performs over 90 minutes. We have six first-team players definitely out, anyway.
    We might see Caddis and Ward in the back four for experience, along with Wharton. I wonder if TM will give Hart another chance at left-back or if he'll have a look at Doyle.
    I think Tomlinson will definitely feature.
    As you say, going out would not be a disaster, so we might as well try some of the Under-23s.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    1-1 draw.
    spot on Robin.. Good stuff..

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)