+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jch

JCH deserves his chance..

It's clear from his body build that he has plenty of testosterone so he should channel that into aggression.

If combative aggression was added to his speed then he would finally fulfill his potential.

If anyone has read his tweets they'll have seen that he was fed up of visiting hospital for a family member or two.

Unless he gets a run of games he will never improve. Seems there is no way out for him. A change of club might just be the thing that ignites his career. Can’t see him figuring in Warneys’ plans.

I hope that he can resurrect his Millers career, but he was awful in the Micky Mouse Cup game v Chesterfield; and was taken off early in the second half. Whether his problems are physical or mental, I have no idea.... and I suspect, neither has Warney.

Quote Originally Posted by loyalmiller View Post
    Bit cryptic that top. I have no vendetta against any of our players. I just say it as I see it.

That's the first time I've seen JCH up close and personal and was surprised by his nice persona compared with the way he is on the pitch.

Not having a go at you Loyal.

Fans on social media and at games just can't wait to abuse a player no matter what.
    If JCH came on and scored an hatrick these same fans would still find a fault.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    If anyone has read his tweets they'll have seen that he was fed up of visiting hospital for a family member or two.
    His mum was in and out of hospital which I mentioned at the time but didn't stop the abuse he got on twitter.

Doesn't matter what JCH says ( he's tried to talking to fans on twitter at the time he was bombarded with abuse) he will always get morons abusing him

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post

It's clear from his body build that he has plenty of testosterone so he should channel that into aggression.

If combative aggression was added to his speed then he would finally fulfill his potential.
    No wonder he doesn't know if he's coming or going, with all that testosterone.

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post

I am a little confused by this Kempo. My understanding is that one of the perceived effects of increased testosterone is greater aggression and I believe there is evidence to support this from experiments conducted by several universities both here and in the United States. So if, as you suggest, JCH has plenty of testosterone, why does he perform like a *****?

Get JCH in the team tonight so his adoring fans can see this prolific striker in action 😊

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Get JCH in the team tonight so his adoring fans can see this prolific striker in action 😊
    I don't do checkatrade

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast