+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jch

Jch

he came across to the away fans at half-time just in front of me, I was sat 3 rows back from the pitch.

He was signing shirts and programs, having his photo taken with the kids and chatting about the disallowed goal with the adult supporters. He came across a really genuine nice guy and not the moody, grumpy disinterested player we see when he's playing.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by loyalmiller View Post
    he came across to the away fans at half-time just in front of me, I was sat 3 rows back from the pitch.

He was signing shirts and programs, having his photo taken with the kids and chatting about the disallowed goal with the adult supporters. He came across a really genuine nice guy and not the moody, grumpy disinterested player we see when he's playing.
    No doors to kick maybe....????....

Quote Originally Posted by loyalmiller View Post

You mean what fans want to see?

Well he’s got knowt else to do 😊

He always signs shirts / programmes and has a chat with fans given the opportunity.

Play him in the Chucka-trade on Tuesday, along with a few others Warne has no intention of playing, that's if they're all fit.

Bit cryptic that top. I have no vendetta against any of our players. I just say it as I see it.

That's the first time I've seen JCH up close and personal and was surprised by his nice persona compared with the way he is on the pitch.

It would be nice to see him score a few against Bradford but!!! He's got to put himself into the shop window.

Come on JCH do it for yourself if no one else!

I can't believe Ball & Yates are in front of JCH. Warney don't know what you've got against him. Get him up to match speed, he's got the ability for this league.

He's not supposed to be a nice guy on the pitch, his job is to score & make goals, while letting the opposing centre backs know they have been in a game.
    He can bake cakes in his spare time, but on the pitch he's got to be ruthless, so he needs to be a Jeckell & Hyde character.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    He's not supposed to be a nice guy on the pitch, his job is to score & make goals, while letting the opposing centre backs know they have been in a game.
    He can bake cakes in his spare time, but on the pitch he's got to be ruthless, so he needs to be a Jeckell & Hyde character.
    I agree but he needs match time to do it. When he's been given the chance he's just not been able to get into the game.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast