+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Jch

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    It's cleat he doesn't follow Maggie's motto of "this lady is not for turning" as by my quick count he has two of Mick's picks in there, a luxury player plus one who's only here for a last paycheck in midfield and a winger with the shortest legs ever seen
    You've got to go with best of what you have got. O'Donnell is best of a dodgy set of keepers. Emmanuel has more scope than Cummings. Wood is to slow now, Ajayi got to be unless Manny is ready. Hines only natural left back who can play. Potter is a lot better than I thought he'd be. Taylor is a trier. Moore has got play. Vaulks is the man. One risk I would takes Wiles in for Frecks in midfield.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    You've got to go with best of what you have got. O'Donnell is best of a dodgy set of keepers. Emmanuel has more scope than Cummings. Wood is to slow now, Ajayi got to be unless Manny is ready. Hines only natural left back who can play. Potter is a lot better than I thought he'd be. Taylor is a trier. Moore has got play. Vaulks is the man. One risk I would takes Wiles in for Frecks in midfield.
    Oh emmanuel is ok now..and taylors now a trier...

Quote Originally Posted by millavanilla View Post
    Oh emmanuel is ok now..and taylors now a trier...
    Just I didn't reckon much to Cummings last home game. Williams & Taylor are best 2 wingers we have but would mean playing Williams on the left.

Just I didn't reckon much to Cummings last home game. Williams & Taylor are best 2 wingers we have but would mean playing Williams on the left.
    So you see Cummings have one bad game and now he shouldn't play in front of somebody you've said all season isn't good enough and should be sent back?

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    So you see Cummings have one bad game and now he shouldn't play in front of somebody you've said all season isn't good enough and should be sent back?
    Just got a feeling we haven't seen best of Emmanuel but he's got to play at Right back. Frecks sounds like he won't be playing. Give Wiles the shirt, with Potter & Vaulks backing him up worth the risk.

Agree that Emmanuel has been disappointing and I'm sure he can do a lot better.

Incredible...now taylors one of the best wingers we have. Ha...im still not sure wether youre a wind up merchant gwru..

Quote Originally Posted by millavanilla View Post
    Incredible...now taylors one of the best wingers we have. Ha...im still not sure wether youre a wind up merchant gwru..
    Assure you I'm not a wind up merchant. Williams is the only winger we have good enough. Forde & Newell don't rate. Taylor for his work rate is better. I'd like Bailey-King back got to be better than Forde or Newell. January would like a proper left sided player in.

Assure you I'm not a wind up merchant. Williams is the only winger we have good enough. Forde & Newell don't rate. Taylor for his work rate is better. I'd like Bailey-King back got to be better than Forde or Newell. January would like a proper left sided player in.
    Taylor should be in just for his pace, it unsettles defences in this division.

Emmanuel though is the opposite, too "thick set" and doesn't have the pace to cope with quick attackers.

JCH, if Mick of Ipswich loans us Moore to get game time and development, then why aren't we doing the same and loaning out JCH? The lad needs regular games and he's at best treading water with our current set up. Get him out on loan now.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Taylor should be in just for his pace, it unsettles defences in this division.

Emmanuel though is the opposite, too "thick set" and doesn't have the pace to cope with quick attackers.

JCH, if Mick of Ipswich loans us Moore to get game time and development, then why aren't we doing the same and loaning out JCH? The lad needs regular games and he's at best treading water with our current set up. Get him out on loan now.
    Do you propose we bend the rules in sending JCH out on loan now?

Agree with Taylor and think he should start at Donny
    No I haven't seen any pace in Emmanuel and that's what will maybe stop him going far in his career

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast