+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Jch

Jch has not been sent out on loan cos as millertop said we can't plus the injury to proctor would leave us short

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Jch has not been sent out on loan cos as millertop said we can't plus the injury to proctor would leave us short

Perhaps so but it’s buggering up his career and development

JCH would most likely have been sent out on loan if it weren't for Proctor's injury but can't be sent out on loan till January. But i'd still sooner have Johno than here than Ball & Yates.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Perhaps so but it’s buggering up his career and development
    What career and development would that be then? 9 goals for us since he arrived and no discernible improvement in his overall performances.
    Let him go in January and spend his wage on somebody with more ability.

We now know from today's Advertiser feature that JCH has been pants because he has been wearing the wrong colour boots. Thank goodness for that. I thought it was because he wasn't a good footballer

Johno: is it me or his at last showing a lot more maturity way he stroked that pen' in at Bradford. Warney knows there's a player there. Sell him in January if he doesn't think so. Somebody will get a signing there.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Johno: is it me or his at last showing a lot more maturity way he stroked that pen' in at Bradford. Warney knows there's a player there. Sell him in January if he doesn't think so. Somebody will get a signing there.
    Give it a week or two he will soon move back to your not worth a dam pile mate

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345