+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I think we all know we are f****d!

I think we all know we are f****d!

I've come to the conclusion that most Albion fans are in the same state of mind Villa fans were two season ago.....that we're doomed whatever.

There are no goals in our strikers or midfielders,we have a truly appalling array of "strikers" or true centre forwards.

They always say it's the hope that kills you inside.....I no longer have any which is why I feel so apathetic about the situation,I don't think anyone can save this squad.

As unobvious as it is to say, I don't think you can blame our centre forwards for our lack of goals. They usually get the ball fired at their head with three defenders around them and the nearest Albion player about 30-40 yards away.

We have no creativity in the side and we defend deep. I think even the best striker in the world would struggle for goals in our side.

I agree 123, nothing wrong with our players, just the way they are asked to play, or not play.

Our forwards may not have the best quality but when you are lucky to get one chance per game even the best would struggle in this team. All down to team selections and tactics in my opinion.

I try to stay positive more often than not but that last game killed any spark of hope I had, I hadn't even realised how far through the season we are.

I can't believe he is still here. Fans need to boycott the Chelsea game to show their feelings.
    We aren't expecting titles or trophies, all we want is too see good football and attempts to win games.
    The bloke has a thicker skin than a Rhino, anyone with any sense could see they are not wanted.

My gramps reckons he WANTS the sack... and the payout that comes with it!

Quote Originally Posted by Arcus878 View Post
    My gramps reckons he WANTS the sack... and the payout that comes with it!
    I reckon that there lies the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    I can't believe he is still here. Fans need to boycott the Chelsea game to show their feelings.
    We aren't expecting titles or trophies, all we want is too see good football and attempts to win games.
    The bloke has a thicker skin than a Rhino, anyone with any sense could see they are not wanted.

First game, I will miss in a long time! Accepted tickets to another match as a freebie! Will be the same team as Huddersfield with two fingers up!

I also will give Saturday a miss,it'll be the first time I can remember actually purposely not going to consecutive home games for over 30 years.

It's hard to say "never again under Pulis" because we all know just how ingrained our support of our choice of football club is but unless he changes his ways and adopts a more progressive style I'll spend my Saturday's nodding my head and saying "lovely dear" as my missus tries yet another outfit on!

I can't buy a performance at the moment,I gave Stourbridge FC a miss tonight as I'd been on an 11 hour round trip to Liverpool today and after 35 minutes Stour were 0-4 down to lower league Alvechurch at home!!
    Last edited by mickd1961; 06-11-2017 at 11:41 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)