+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Tommy Wright

Absolute heads gone not wanting tommy wright

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Weird how folk concentrate on the style of play and ignore his record.
    Give me three consecutive 4th place finishes & he can have them play any way he likes.

Quote Originally Posted by bobafett View Post
    I really, really hope this doesn't happen. St Johnstone are absolute f ucking misery to watch and have been pretty much the entire time he's been there. What he did with them wouldn't work at Utd. We don't have the players for it; nor do I want us to. I don't want Utd to kick f uck out the opposition and live for set-pieces.

Clearly I don't want us to be as gash as we have been for the past few seasons but his turgid methods are not the way to fix that.
    I want United back in the top six in the Premiership, couldn't give a flying **** about style of play to get there tbh. Someone who gets us winning most of our games will do for me

We're floundering in the SFL and our fans don't want a cup winning manager who's also finished top 5 what is it 6 years in a row?

Incredible stuff....

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    U seem to know a lot about Cafe Nero. Do u also work from there?
    Maybe i work there, maybe im from the ferry and in it most days.....The Bottom line is ST is in it everyday conducting business which doesn't sit well with me and others i know.

I’d rather Csaba

Quote Originally Posted by arab_plumber View Post
    We're floundering in the SFL and our fans don't want a cup winning manager who's also finished top 5 what is it 6 years in a row?

Incredible stuff....
    Are you thinking getting Wright is a possibility or will we suffer an anti-climax and end up with Hughes..., shudder.!!

Quote Originally Posted by arab_plumber View Post

Incredible stuff....

As usual, a most astute observation from Middle Eastern Sanitary Technician. Not only that, but Mr Wright has achieved it with a team that is from a town about the size of Kirkcaldy, with a fan base akin to Raith Rovers.

Quote Originally Posted by RAM1971 View Post
    As usual, a most astute observation from Middle Eastern Sanitary Technician. Not only that, but Mr Wright has achieved it with a team that is from a town about the size of Kirkcaldy, with a fan base akin to Raith Rovers.
    or Perth and St J's you mean

Getting Wright as manager would send out a lot of good signals to the fans; a high profile name with an excellent track record over a number of years. Would also show a level of intent from the board that they are serious about getting us up by going for a manager that the vast majority of the support will be more than happy with.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)