+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: No Kingsford Stadium Group Emails Leaked

No Kingsford Stadium Group Emails Leaked

They are trying to have these removed, but I reckon now that it's in the public domain on other sites it should be free to be shared. Anyway, here we go:

Selection of emails sent by NKS using their fake spokesperson.

They talked about using the fake person to launch an attack on two Councillors because they were pro-stadium or Dons fans - but decided to use a real person - very brave.

Sent: 14 August 2016 16:42

To: Diane Reid

Cc: Clare Davidson; Heather Brock

Subject: Re: Politicians' feedback

Hi all,

Angus gave an interview with P&J today in relation to this survey. The survey is poorly constructed (survey monkey could have produced a branching poll or something much more sophisticated)– it also could have required specific information so that respondents can be identified as coming from Westhill.

The interview with P&J went as follows:

We welcome the survey by Stewart Donaldson –the people of Westhill are absolutely against this stadium proposal and wish to retain the green belt between Kingswells and Westhill.

We have some concerns as to the accuracy of the survey because we know that the link to the survey is being shared across football forums with many from outside the area likely completing it.

Charlie

Sent: 27 August 2017 14:10

To: Matthew Reid

Cc: Diane Reid; Clare Davidson; Heather Brock

Subject: Re: Letter

Yes.

He is next. Just have to draft the letter.
    C

On 27 Aug 2017 12:32, Matthew Reid wrote:

Will we be considering our approach to the chap that has 500 AFC shares too?
    Please forgive me if message brief - it's sent from my tablet pc

On 27 Aug 2017, at 12:29, Heather Brock wrote:

Absolutely Matthew, I know that. Thank you ��

On 27 Aug 2017, at 12:28, Matthew Reid wrote:

No bother. You know I just express this cos I care H!

M Please forgive me if message brief - it's sent from my tablet pc

On 27 Aug 2017, at 12:07, Charlie Love wrote:

Hi all
    I agree with Heather. Using a pseudonym for such a legal letter may undermine it.
    I think it needs to be from HB.

Charlie

On 27 Aug 2017 12:00, Heather Brock wrote:

I don't mind my name being on it. I think it's better to use a real person - sorry Angus!
    HB

On 27 Aug 2017, at 11:54, Matthew Reid wrote: Could we just put this in under Angus name - just to keep the heat off Heather? Does it really matter that we put the 'weight' of Director behind this?

I'm just keen that we limit any hassle that comes towards those that have been willing to put their names down as directors.
    M
    Sent from my iPad

Sent: 27 August 2017 09:56

To: Matthew Reid; Diane Reid; Heather Brock;; clare davidson

Subject: Complaint about Alison Alphonse Importance: High

Comments please – this needs to go in ASAP

Thanks
    Charlie

Sent: 13 August 2016 17:52

To: Diane Reid; Heather Brock

Subject: Pre-application Forum

Hi all,

The pre-application forum is an open public session. Details below. Some of us could go along – may be a chance to hear what the councillors think and maybe even speak to some of them.

Charlie

Dear Mr Jamieson

The Pre-application Forum is held in open public session and thus members of the public are welcome to attend. The Pre-application Forum will take place on Thursday 18th August at 2.00pm. It will be held in Committee Room 2 in the Town House (entrance off Broad Street). I would advise that the Forum will be considering two matters. The proposed stadium will be the second development on the agenda. I trust this information is sufficient to meet your needs.

regards xxxxxxxxxxx

THIS CHARLIE LOVE - IS IT THE SAME CHARLIE LOVE THAT WORKS FOR THE ABERDEEN COUNCIL?

This is the anti Kingsford forum.

I say good effort Charlie, Heather and co.

Quote Originally Posted by Simmie View Post
    They are trying to have these removed, but I reckon now that it's in the public domain on other sites it should be free to be shared. Anyway, here we go:

Selection of emails sent by NKS using their fake spokesperson.

They talked about using the fake person to launch an attack on two Councillors because they were pro-stadium or Dons fans - but decided to use a real person - very brave.

Sent: 14 August 2016 16:42

To: Diane Reid

Cc: Clare Davidson; Heather Brock

Subject: Re: Politicians' feedback

Hi all,

Angus gave an interview with P&J today in relation to this survey. The survey is poorly constructed (survey monkey could have produced a branching poll or something much more sophisticated)– it also could have required specific information so that respondents can be identified as coming from Westhill.

The interview with P&J went as follows:

We welcome the survey by Stewart Donaldson –the people of Westhill are absolutely against this stadium proposal and wish to retain the green belt between Kingswells and Westhill.

We have some concerns as to the accuracy of the survey because we know that the link to the survey is being shared across football forums with many from outside the area likely completing it.

Charlie

Sent: 27 August 2017 14:10

To: Matthew Reid

Cc: Diane Reid; Clare Davidson; Heather Brock

Subject: Re: Letter

Yes.

He is next. Just have to draft the letter.
    C

On 27 Aug 2017 12:32, Matthew Reid wrote:

Will we be considering our approach to the chap that has 500 AFC shares too?
    Please forgive me if message brief - it's sent from my tablet pc

On 27 Aug 2017, at 12:29, Heather Brock wrote:

Absolutely Matthew, I know that. Thank you ��

On 27 Aug 2017, at 12:28, Matthew Reid wrote:

No bother. You know I just express this cos I care H!

M Please forgive me if message brief - it's sent from my tablet pc

On 27 Aug 2017, at 12:07, Charlie Love wrote:

Hi all
    I agree with Heather. Using a pseudonym for such a legal letter may undermine it.
    I think it needs to be from HB.

Charlie

On 27 Aug 2017 12:00, Heather Brock wrote:

I don't mind my name being on it. I think it's better to use a real person - sorry Angus!
    HB

On 27 Aug 2017, at 11:54, Matthew Reid wrote: Could we just put this in under Angus name - just to keep the heat off Heather? Does it really matter that we put the 'weight' of Director behind this?

I'm just keen that we limit any hassle that comes towards those that have been willing to put their names down as directors.
    M
    Sent from my iPad

Sent: 27 August 2017 09:56

To: Matthew Reid; Diane Reid; Heather Brock;; clare davidson

Subject: Complaint about Alison Alphonse Importance: High

Comments please – this needs to go in ASAP

Thanks
    Charlie

Sent: 13 August 2016 17:52

To: Diane Reid; Heather Brock

Subject: Pre-application Forum

Hi all,

The pre-application forum is an open public session. Details below. Some of us could go along – may be a chance to hear what the councillors think and maybe even speak to some of them.

Charlie

Dear Mr Jamieson

The Pre-application Forum is held in open public session and thus members of the public are welcome to attend. The Pre-application Forum will take place on Thursday 18th August at 2.00pm. It will be held in Committee Room 2 in the Town House (entrance off Broad Street). I would advise that the Forum will be considering two matters. The proposed stadium will be the second development on the agenda. I trust this information is sufficient to meet your needs.

regards xxxxxxxxxxx

THIS CHARLIE LOVE - IS IT THE SAME CHARLIE LOVE THAT WORKS FOR THE ABERDEEN COUNCIL?
    Aberdeen City Council, yes

I'm not reading any of that p'ish

F'uck Westhill

Aberdeen Football Club play at Pittodrie

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Aberdeen City Council, yes
    Does this imply that he's pulling the strings and the other "Directors" are just a front?

Aberdeen need a 10,500 capacity ground. That would be more than big enough for your 3,500 fans and leave space for 7000 teds

F'uck off Hun B'astard.

Did you realise that the Queen takes it up the a'rse?

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
    Aberdeen need a 10,500 capacity ground. That would be more than big enough for your 3,500 fans and leave space for 7000 teds

You back from beating your mrs after yesterday game ?

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    f'uck off hun b'astard.

Did you realise that the queen takes it up the a'rse?
    Haha brilliant!

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post

You scum let your club die in 2012, you couldnt even be bothered to save it, says a lot about the pitiful hun mentality.
    Thats why you are now smalltime Sevco no real future if you are being honest with yourselves, ipox to be sold and you will be playing games in the car park outside it.