+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: O/T Hearts v Killie

Quote Originally Posted by arab_pat View Post
    I can honestly say I’ve never heard any loyalist/sectarian songs sung by Dundee fans. I think this is a genuine thing of the past. There will no doubt be one or two morons but that’s the same with our fans

You're right Pat, but ones of a #certain age# Ken!

Quote Originally Posted by deebuster View Post
    This win at Tynie shows a few Butchers Aprons in the 'Home End'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDOsMv7xoP4
    Never tire of watching that DB.
    One of the better Fun teams but also one of the dirtiest set of caber throwers. A wee bit of hope at half time then see ya later cheerio

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Never tire of watching that DB.
    One of the better Fun teams but also one of the dirtiest set of caber throwers. A wee bit of hope at half time then see ya later cheerio
    Im sure both teams were willing to toss a coin for a home game but the sfa made both teams and supporters travel to Tynecastle. Yet another sfa decision that did not think about traveling fans and costs involved. Sack the fek## blazers.

Aha - the 'Greatest Half Time EVER!'.

Little did they realise that the Funny Lot Heroes had run aboot like total maddies in the first half so that come the second they were totally rubber ducked.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post

Little did they realise that the Funny Lot Heroes had run aboot like total maddies in the first half so that come the second they were totally rubber ducked.
    IIRC they were also winning on corners at halftime

The bet i had on that day paid for my whole trip to Germany for the semi v BMG,those were the day's my friend.

Friday night is a bit of a tricky one. Obviously it's kind of expected that the New Big Cousin's will win but we want it to be kinda close so as to allow the Pundit to come out looking all respectable and most importantly, in a job. So I'm going for a nice easy on the eye 2-1 to Sevco so that the Funsters can continue to stick their fingers in their ears and shout 'La La La La I can't hear you' at any chat about relegation.

Unfortunately, (as I think we want him to stay as long as poss - preferably for a large chunk of the January transfer window) I suspect the inevitable defeat the following week at Ross County will bring the Pundit's stellar managerial career to an end.
    Fair's fair to the Funny Lot - I thought the 2-1 was on but ended up the other way and I'm not too churlish to deny that they deserved something from the game. The good news is that this ensures the Pundit several more weeks in the dugout which is great stuff for all concerned. Well, except for the BNBs that is.

So, after last night's easy on the eye 2-0 defeat to the Jambos, the benefits of the two wins a few weeks back have cashed in with the Pundit secure until at least January. Now Saturday becomes a real six pointer as Thistle come to Dens buoyant from tonight's victory knowing a further win against The Moose et al will plummet the Mighty Dee back to where they belong.
    Last edited by JamesMcClean; 13-12-2017 at 09:59 PM.

So, after last night's easy on the eye 2-1 defeat to the Jambos, the benefits of the two wins a few weeks back have cashed in with the Pundit secure until at least January. Now Saturday becomes a real six pointer as Thistle come to Dens buoyant from tonight's victory knowing a further win against The Moose et al will plummet the Mighty Dee back to where they belong.
    Yes its perfect isnt it! Long live the pundit and the doon derby - LMFAO

This on the back of being very lucky not to not finish bottom last season - where a couple perfectly good Motherwell goals that clearly crossed the line (one at Dens one at Fir Park) is all that saved their bacon

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)