+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Hearts v Killie

Reality setting in for them, and their next opponents funnily enough

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    And a cheeky wee late goal for the Maryhill Magyars today as well. Dem's the breaks eh?
    It's ticking a long nicely James. The 0-0 is a real rot stopper! And they were lucky to get 0-0 I'm hearing. Buys the elite coach more time. They do remind me of us under Mixu though. ie baffling team selections, players played out of position, weird subs, coach losing it in interviews, and the bad luck of Baldrick
    Last edited by stokearab; 20-11-2017 at 01:36 AM. Reason: Dancing in the Trolleydome 0-0

it's almost a wee bit scary how similar their situation is to our relegation season. by all accounts they seem to have played not too badly in a lot of games but come away with 0 points, clueless media darling manager who is exempt from critisism within the media, a manager with delusional expectations of the style of football his team is capable of playing, trying to pass out from the back under pressure etc. let's just hope they appoint a mixu when the pundit does inevitably get the sack and they'll be back where they should be. hopefully as we pass them on our way back up.

Quote Originally Posted by bawbagg View Post
    it's almost a wee bit scary how similar their situation is to our relegation season. by all accounts they seem to have played not too badly in a lot of games but come away with 0 points, clueless media darling manager who is exempt from critisism within the media, a manager with delusional expectations of the style of football his team is capable of playing, trying to pass out from the back under pressure etc. let's just hope they appoint a mixu when the pundit does inevitably get the sack and they'll be back where they should be. hopefully as we pass them on our way back up.
    Just noticed Sevco are the next visitors to the Trolleydome on Friday. Can Club 12 pull off a shock or will there be more Doom in the Derry The elite coach turned pundit might need to get his excuses in early

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Just noticed Sevco are the next visitors to the Trolleydome on Friday. Can Club 12 pull off a shock or will there be more Doom in the Derry The elite coach turned pundit might need to get his excuses in early
    Heaven for the Diary diehard's as the Union Flag flutters in all 4 end's of the 'stadium'.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Heaven for the Diary diehard's as the Union Flag flutters in all 4 end's of the 'stadium'.
    Aye GB the older Arabs don't forget what we've seen.

Aye GB the older Arabs don't forget what we've seen.
    I'm showing my age a wee bit, but 'I Was Born Under A Union Jack' was defo 100% sung in the Derry during the 70s.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    I'm showing my age a wee bit, but 'I Was Born Under A Union Jack' was defo 100% sung in the Derry during the 70s.
    Seventies and early 80's Dens was awash with Union Flags, brought them into Tannadice for the derbies. Disgraceful club.
    Hun lite and probably always will be. I'm glad that any attempt by a very few United fans to reciprocate got short shrift.
    It's not moral high ground, it's just understanding what's right and what's wrong, nothing more, nothing less.

Seventies and early 80's Dens was awash with Union Flags, brought them into Tannadice for the derbies. Disgraceful club.
    Hun lite and probably always will be. I'm glad that any attempt by a very few United fans to reciprocate got short shrift.
    It's not moral high ground, it's just understanding what's right and what's wrong, nothing more, nothing less.
    IMO The Fun use the Union Flag purely because its red/white and blue, its nonsense when people say oh United the catholic team in the city and the fun are protestants

Thankfully we've on from the bronze age

Quote Originally Posted by smirky4 View Post
    IMO The Fun use the Union Flag purely because its red/white and blue, its nonsense when people say oh United the catholic team in the city and the fun are protestants

Thankfully we've on from the bronze age
    Unfortunately there is still some that see it that way

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)