+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Lest We Forget

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I will never forget my Grandad who was killed in the Great War in 1917.. Never seen but never forgotten...

I think you and Alfs granddad deserve the respect you earnt claw. A lot of us have lost someone in a god forsaken war somewhere or other and I think everyday we should spare a thought for them and you and your like.

I was asked once when I was young if I really would go and fight the Argies. I thought for a little while and said with out a doubt YES. The guy was an elderly veteran.

I think the same now.

My good friend Vince Philips had his name dragged through the mud by **** holes such as Andy McNab.

I had an email from Andy McNab recently because I join campaigns to help people and he wrote to me thanking me for my support signing a petition to free the soldiers held in captive in India.

I wrote back sorry I am not an Andy McNab fan ( McNab is not his real name) I AM A VINCE PHILIPS FAN. If ever I meet McNab and the opportunity came my way I would stick one on him. Please don't ask for an explanation as I won't give one> Peace to you brothers as we are all brothers in this