+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is pboromag?

Who is pboromag?

I’ve looked in on this board regularly for quite a while but never felt the need to post – I just like to find out other people’s take on NUFC.

pbormag “discussions” are quite amusing - but I’ve always felt there was something a bit off. A few posts from over the weekend only add to that.
    Less than a minute’s search with Google turned up this thread
    https://www.readytogo.net/smb/thread...#post-23878959

Post # 54 is interesting.

A Newcastle fan with his own views that create interesting and controversial debates.
    It's good to have different takes on things and obviously some of those takes can create discontent among other posters who do not share certain views.
    It all adds to post interest in my honest opinion.

I believe people on here know/have met him. As much as Pboro is often opposite in views to me he is entitled to his opinion and travels to watch us. As for Five who used to be on Footymad Sland and is on RTG is a grade A tosser. Very aggressive poster, abusive about his own fans when they didn't say what he wanted. Didnt care for me, but the feeling was mutual. Its for the likes of him, the ones who ooze complete and utter hatred towards us that makes me laugh so much at their current situation. By the way Five says he has an SAFC season ticket, but has spat his dummy out and isnt going. It just shows when the going gets tough the rats leave the sinking ship.

Someone who posts the opposing view to the majority, no matter what it is. Best ignored.

I've got huge fat thumbs, which makes typing on my phone for this forum extremely difficult. fortunately for me, auto correct puts most of it right (although it sometimes guesses incorrectly what I am trying to say)

back on topic.... pboro mag, now his thumbs must be attached to his elbows, either that, or his auto correct thingy doesn't work at all.

sometimes I only guess that his post is negative, because I have no idea what he is actually trying to say.

linetrash was fives crony. scum the pair of them

Peterboro is ghostriders boss. He owns half our country. He runs practically every business apart from the nhs here. He should be running nufc. Simples.

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    Someone who posts the opposing view to the majority, no matter what it is. Best ignored.
    Ignoring him is a person's prerogative but I find him interesting and funny as well as at times, controversial.
    That's what makes forums what they are in my view.

Quote Originally Posted by michaelowen View Post
    Peterboro is ghostriders boss. He owns half our country. He runs practically every business apart from the nhs here. He should be running nufc. Simples.
    He pays well and I get to look good in a cheerleader skirt with clearly seen thick brown stripe on the bum end of my bluey white Y front underpants.

Quote Originally Posted by toonlegend View Post
    linetrash was fives crony. scum the pair of them
    Wasn't Fives or one of that gang of four or five supposed to have been the brother in law to W0lfie who used to post on here a few years ago.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)