+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: O/T The right to bear arms

What makes me laugh is the excuse all Americans use to justify owning guns “it’s our constitutional right”

..... yeah so was slavery

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Top news story here this morning, Seattle having one of its earliest snowfalls on record. 2nd news story, Texas massacre. Just 26 after all so less than 1/3 of the US daily average that die through gun violence and only 4th on the all time 'hit' parade. Yes, the right to bear arms is working really well
    What the hell is the matter with those Americans Cam, i find this really really difficult to comprehend, i really do...

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    With a country like the USA where you have so many guns in circulation then if you banned guns then criminals would still have them and it wouldn't be safe for the ordinary person on the street.

In this country the ban has worked because there weren't many guns around.

Here they're using knives though, and increasingly acid, but still better than guns, if those gangs in London who model themselves after the bloods and crips had guns instead of knives London would be like an American city.

Much tougher immigration controls would have been best way to have stopped gang crime though since many of the gangsters in London are African.
    What a pathetic post, once again.

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    What a pathetic post, once again.
    Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Why?
    Because, as usual, it's all supposition and bluff, probably took straight off the twitter account of Tommy Robinson/Stephen Yaxley-Lennon et el, and the underlying bigotry and racism is there for all to see, i suppose he reckons The Krays were a lovely bunch of white middle class lads just having a bit of a laugh back in the day....

You're living in the past, no white gangs in London any more.

Glasgow and Liverpool yes but not London.

Been modelling themselves on bloods and crips since Colors came out in 1988.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    You're living in the past
    that's your best yet

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    What the hell is the matter with those Americans Cam, i find this really really difficult to comprehend, i really do...
    I think it's what in the military they term SNAFU.

If I hear one more time "guns don't kill people, people kill people" I swear I'm going to shoot the *******.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I think it's what in the military they term SNAFU.

If I hear one more time "guns don't kill people, people kill people" I swear I'm going to shoot the *******.
    Yeh, and you know, i think it would do my head in also...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12