+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: DFCSS new memberships

DFCSS new memberships

got an email about renewal of the sub. The continuation of the last subs has been stopped and subs need to be renewed. £5 with no concession for OAP's, and free access for youngsters - have they been listening Rross?

hopefully they get a good response and the club takes a new look at having a rep on the board from this group.

I’d put RROS forward for the place on the board

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    I’d put RROS forward for the place on the board
    Me too!

Think there should be a concession price for OAPs say £2

Quote Originally Posted by Oor Wullie View Post
    Think there should be a concession price for OAPs say £2
    Ahhh Willie.

Currently in the Algarve surrounded by wrinkles all enjoying their winter fuel allowance. They look well on it.

Away to chance meh MIT at the free coffee and biscuit for over 55s at the hotel. Should sneak in under the radar.

Aulder I get the wider meh smile.😁

Take my advice RRoS - don't go for the place on the board.

In fact do go for it - pretty sure you could shake things up; can just imagine the shouts from the director's box. Will always remember the looks I got when you made the shout about Yogi having already been in and I burst out laughing.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Take my advice RRoS - don't go for the place on the board.

In fact do go for it - pretty sure you could shake things up; can just imagine the shouts from the director's box. Will always remember the looks I got when you made the shout about Yogi having already been in and I burst out laughing.
    Was at boiling point that day.

Most pathetic Scottish cup exist id had the misfortune of witnessing. Anyway Jdfc egged me on. And good that Mr Nelms can understand a broad dundonian accent.

Update for Willie.

Coffee and biscuit consumed, no cash changed hands.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)