+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: FA Cup 2nd round - who do you want?

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    I think our Kevin will take the FA cup a bit more seriously than that Checkathingy rubbish.
    Yes he will, I mean he wouldn't want a defeat by a lower non league club to plot his impressive at the moment CV would he...

Quote Originally Posted by Wedgie_pie View Post
    Yes he will, I mean he wouldn't want a defeat by a lower non league club to plot his impressive at the moment CV would he...
    ''Yeah, sorry Alan. Oxford City might have that big money trip to Old Trafford, but it's best we concentrate on the league anyway''
    I don't think he want to have to say that either.

This tie was drawn a week ago, when are the club going to get off their arse and tell us when it's being played?

Its on the OS as Saturday 2nd December at 3pm.

tickets on sale £15

Quote Originally Posted by TheProphet View Post
    Its on the OS as Saturday 2nd December at 3pm.
    It doesn't say 3pm, it just says "Sat Dec 02 2017 (TBC) (UK)". On the BBC fixtures all the games apart from the Friday Fylde v Wigan live game are down to kick off at 3pm on Saturday 2nd. I'm pretty sure a few games will be moved to Sunday for the BBC show.

Quote Originally Posted by DAZH View Post
    tickets on sale £15
    Strange. The ticket section on the OS has it as 3pm on Saturday, the fixtures section has it as 'TBC'. I suppose it must be confirmed for Saturday at 3pm if tickets are being sold.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    It doesn't say 3pm, it just says "Sat Dec 02 2017 (TBC) (UK)". On the BBC fixtures all the games apart from the Friday Fylde v Wigan live game are down to kick off at 3pm on Saturday 2nd. I'm pretty sure a few games will be moved to Sunday for the BBC show.
    I notice BT Sport have not said who they are showing yet so we could be in with a chance of being televised.

My guess is we won't be as we are at home if it was away we'd be in with a strong chance.

It does...

Strange. The ticket section on the OS has it as 3pm on Saturday, the fixtures section has it as 'TBC'. I suppose it must be confirmed for Saturday at 3pm if tickets are being sold.
    Funnily enough I contacted the club today to see if the Oxford game was on the Saturday. They said it definitely wouid be, unless it got moved for telly.

Handy.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast