+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: King Kev

King Kev

40/1 shot to be the next west ham manager !!

https://www.oddschecker.com/football...manent-manager

He'd be a better choice than David Moyes, but better to keep schtum on that.

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    He'd be a better choice than David Moyes, but better to keep schtum on that.

Was thinking the same meself. Slavering Bilious, hatracked, will they come for Nolo???

Nolan is safe till the summer

and relax, Moyes has took it, certain relegation for the unhappy hammers then.

Why on Earth would a Prem team approach Nolan? He is a "rookie" in the managerial game, the last sort of manager West Ham need.
    He has a record of 15 games at L Orient and 41 games at Notts. A massive 56 game career, so far.
    Honours ? NONE

I would imagine that if we aren't in L1 at least in 2 years, he will move on, probably a big L1 club, or maybe a Championship struggler.

Why on Earth would any team approach jamie Fullarton, but i think someone did.

Quote Originally Posted by DAZH View Post
    Why on Earth would any team approach jamie Fullarton, but i think someone did.
    You'd have to be a right pr@t to do that, or like powerpoint presentations.

Quote Originally Posted by arnapie View Post
    Why on Earth would a Prem team approach Nolan? He is a "rookie" in the managerial game, the last sort of manager West Ham need.
    He has a record of 15 games at L Orient and 41 games at Notts. A massive 56 game career, so far.
    Honours ? NONE

I would imagine that if we aren't in L1 at least in 2 years, he will move on, probably a big L1 club, or maybe a Championship struggler.
    A rookie was the last thing we needed AGAIN when we appointed Kevin Nolan but it seems to be going okay so far.

Quote Originally Posted by DelroyFacey22 View Post
    A rookie was the last thing we needed AGAIN when we appointed Kevin Nolan but it seems to be going okay so far.
    Not quite the same as signing for a premier league side though is it with millions of pounds at stake-let's get real.
    I am surprised they haven't gone for another foreign manager like most prem teams do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast