+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The MESSIAH's on Footy Heaven toneet

The MESSIAH's on Footy Heaven toneet

In the studio for the whole show,i'll be listenin i wonder if Brian will ring in to tell him what he needs to do to get promoted? UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    In the studio for the whole show,i'll be listenin i wonder if Brian will ring in to tell him what he needs to do to get promoted? UTCB
    No chance, it'll be full of pigs telling us all about Carboot the master tactician and Noscore who can't stop scoring.

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot View Post
    No chance, it'll be full of pigs telling us all about Carboot the master tactician and Noscore who can't stop scoring.
    Nice to hear someone on FH who actually knows what he’s talking about.

Mercifully, either by accident or design, the embarrassment who is B the B, was absent.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    Nice to hear someone on FH who actually knows what he’s talking about.

Mercifully, either by accident or design, the embarrassment who is B the B, was absent.
    Maybe it's Wilder!

Good, honest down to Earth interview.

What did everyone make to his answer to Prem clubs coming knocking and him saying he's ambitious?

I sort of read it that while ever the club support him and his ambition, then he wants prem footy with the Blades

Just read porktalk and they obviously interpreted that as he's off should a prem club come calling

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    What did everyone make to his answer to Prem clubs coming knocking and him saying he's ambitious?

I sort of read it that while ever the club support him and his ambition, then he wants prem footy with the Blades

Just read porktalk and they obviously interpreted that as he's off should a prem club come calling
    B58, they think a moon landing is someone falling down and sitting on their bare arse...they could't interpret the difference between a bacon sani and a bacon and tomato sani......
    Last edited by diode_blade; 06-11-2017 at 07:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post

Same as you B58.

yeah just read that didnt listen but i think if he said that hes ambitious its just a little dig at mcabe and the prince to back him in next 2 transfer windows that lot at nkt just clutching at any straw hoping we slip up even carlos is suddenly a messiah now theyve won a couple most of the idiots wanted him gone 2 weeks ago

Dunna worry lads and lasses, the way that I heard it is that the only way that Chris would be on his bike anytime soon is if Kev and his chums mess up big time and pee him right off.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast