+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A right Royal tax wheeze...

A right Royal tax wheeze...

Had to laugh today, the hapless Theresa May is telling us all we must be transparent and honest with our payments to HMRC and old Queenie is having us all right off in Bermuda...

Attachment 7107

Don't you just love the dodgy tax evading, silver spoons shoved up their arses, set of overly privileged scum...

https://www.theguardian.com/news/201...pers?CMP=fb_gu

I love them.. Long live the royal family....

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Don't you just love the dodgy tax evading, silver spoons shoved up their arses, set of overly privileged scum...

https://www.theguardian.com/news/201...pers?CMP=fb_gu
    Don't you just love the Grauniad, another beauty as the Donald would say. Guardian Media Group, GMG, the original Trust was set up by CP Scott for the express purpose of avoiding paying Inheritance Tax. Wound up in 2008 in order to exploit a loophole which enabled them to avoid paying CGT on their profits. GMG Hazel Acquisition, a GMG owned company, registered in the Cayman Islands, I wonder why ?

The Guardian has tax avoidance in it's DNA, it rivals the BBC for lefty cant and hypocrisy and that takes some doing.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    I love you alf, but you don't arf P!ss me off with your loyalty of the Royals, which are the most dysfunctional scrounging moaning family in the UK, she is one of the most richest women in Britain so why are the people of our Country funding her ?

From the Queen, BBC, Sky, Newspaper groups and everyone who is wealthy getting more rich at the expense of the normal bod.

Just heard that Apple paid a little over 3% tax on their world profits outside the USA last year.

Yet I have just been laid off work and had to fill in a 32 page form to claim £73 a week benefit until I have my operation, this morning I get a letter with them telling me they need more information before they pay me.

Last week I get 2 letters from my 2 Banks in Turkey (HSBC and Deniz) saying I have to inform my tax office of my (pittance) that I have stashed over there, they can Phuck Off !

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Don't you just love the Grauniad, another beauty as the Donald would say. Guardian Media Group, GMG, the original Trust was set up by CP Scott for the express purpose of avoiding paying Inheritance Tax. Wound up in 2008 in order to exploit a loophole which enabled them to avoid paying CGT on their profits. GMG Hazel Acquisition, a GMG owned company, registered in the Cayman Islands, I wonder why ?

The Guardian has tax avoidance in it's DNA, it rivals the BBC for lefty cant and hypocrisy and that takes some doing.
    I keep on telling you sinkov but you just refuse to listen. The likes of me and thee (and now Alto!) are being had over big time by the MNC's who are all in one big conspiracy to dodge paying their dues.

Brighthouse are known for targeting the lower echelon of British society. Dab their hands in their customers benefit cheques, charge 300% per cent interest on rubbish goods and the Queen helps fund it offshore to get a slice of the extortion. You could not make it up could you?

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Alf you may love them but our economy is rigged to the benefit of the powerful, the wealthy and the giant multi-national corporations. It is no surprise that a family that inherited and owns most of the UK's splendour is part of the tax dodging global elite.

I keep on telling you sinkov but you just refuse to listen. The likes of me and thee (and now Alto!) are being had over big time by the MNC's who are all in one big conspiracy to dodge paying their dues.

Brighthouse are known for targeting the lower echelon of British society. Dab their hands in their customers benefit cheques, charge 300% per cent interest on rubbish goods and the Queen helps fund it offshore to get a slice of the extortion. You could not make it up could you?
    No I do listen BT, you'll see if you look back I'm not disputing what you say, just pointing out the hypocrisy of lefty organisations like the Grauniad and BBC having a field day condemning these tax dodging schemes while up to their necks in similar scams themselves. Corbyn is chipping in as well, he wants to check out the activities of Patricia Hodge, just the tip of the iceberg, but another fine example of Lefty hypocrisy on this subject?

And you may well ask again why is it always the Left I attack. The reason should be obvious, the Left claims to be on our side, but they most patently are not.

In the interests of accuracy BT, I have to point out that while the Grauniad and BBC have been engaged in tax evasion for years, Brenda hasn't. Although she pays Income Tax, CGT and Council Tax, she pays these taxes on a voluntary basis, she is under no legal obligation to pay any tax at all. Thus, unlike the tax dodging BBC and Grauniad, HM The Queen is not, and cannot be, a tax dodger.

Let's have a bit of right eh.

Alf you may love them but our economy is rigged to the benefit of the powerful, the wealthy and the giant multi-national corporations. It is no surprise that a family that inherited and owns most of the UK's splendour is part of the tax dodging global elite.
    we would all dodge taxes given a chance..

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)