+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Blackburn Rovers

Blackburn Rovers

What a **** draw! ....... unless we can prise Colin Cramb and JK out of retirement to re-create perhaps one of the most astonishing games in our history!!

Not holding out too much hope for this one!

Ironic that I asked for Vale or Yeovil - and they draw each other!

Quote Originally Posted by somersetcrewe View Post
    What a **** draw! ....... unless we can prise Colin Cramb and JK out of retirement to re-create perhaps one of the most astonishing games in our history!!

Not holding out too much hope for this one!

Ironic that I asked for Vale or Yeovil - and they draw each other!
    I was worried about this happening. One team I did not want to be drawn alongside. We need John Manning back. Rovers 0, Crewe 1 (Manning). FA Cup. Dec 1972. Yes, I recall that great FA Cup shock. Lucky Vale.

Didn’t think after 45 minutes on Saturday we would be even in the draw for the 2nd round so hey ho it’s the cup we’re due a run ?

Have faith, Rotherham are one place below Blackburn and we got the result in the end, they average around 10,000 for league games but for cup games the crowd is under 3,000 so if we take a good following we could be that extra man to get the result and then be in with a chance of getting one of the big teams. Man City for me . Let the dream start

I’m looking on the up side - best cup run for 5 years!!!!