+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Moyes for West Ham

Quote Originally Posted by frenchlion View Post

Jeez. At least give him 5 minutes in the job before judging. It could have been worse.. they could have asked Avram to come back!
    OK i will give him 5 mins mate but that is all .

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    So Tricky and John, if the rumours are true what do you expect from your new manager?
    to be fair who were we expecting( Ancellotti or Simeone)?
    we need a workaday manager to grind out results thru Jan Feb etc,
    is he the manager to achieve Lge survival? jury's out for me atmo really, but he is our manager so i will support him, for now!

stay safe now
    john.

Quote Originally Posted by dagenhamJohn View Post
    to be fair who were we expecting( Ancellotti or Simeone)?
    we need a workaday manager to grind out results thru Jan Feb etc,
    is he the manager to achieve Lge survival? jury's out for me atmo really, but he is our manager so i will support him, for now!

stay safe now
    john.
    Mate i just don't rate him. Hopefully i am wrong

Well for what it is worth, I think it is a very risky appointment. His last two jobs at Sunderland and Real Sociedad he won 20 out of 85 games, losing 43. He did a decent job at Everton without winning a single trophy. He was not really given a fair chance at manure but since then he has failed and I can't see him galvanizing a West Ham team that is low on confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    Well for what it is worth, I think it is a very risky appointment. His last two jobs at Sunderland and Real Sociedad he won 20 out of 85 games, losing 43. He did a decent job at Everton without winning a single trophy. He was not really given a fair chance at manure but since then he has failed and I can't see him galvanizing a West Ham team that is low on confidence.
    Ok done a good job at Preston took Eveton from a top 11 team to top 11 team in 11 years and on 40 thousand crowds and got praised for it? No he aint for me !

Good evening trick, I think you are in for a bumpy ride for the rest of the season.

I think you are correct David.

What is it with WHU and bug eyed managers?

Can't see Moyes being there long enough to make a difference.

All the best Hammers I wish you well

well for what its worth i shall put a positive spin on this appointment till proven otherwise, firstly his (Moyes) contract is atmo a fireman's job ie relegation,
    the only other manager equipped with this particular talent to my knowledge is Mr Allardyce, now that would be joyful indeed!!!
    West Ham supporters are reknown for selecting good managers ( becareful what you wish for syndrome), so as said i shall wait and see!
    should be interesting to see who his backroom lineup is, i know Chris Woods is remaining as goalkeeper coach but will have to wait and see who Moyes has chosen.
    stay safe everyone
    john.

I was going to mention Big Sam making a return but I thought I'd of been taken for a WUM

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast