+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: things that p*ss you off

Quote Originally Posted by The_Verninator View Post

Footballers who don't celebrate scoring against their old team - f*ck off.
    This with f@cking bells on. W@nkers the lot of them

I'll make one exception to this.

Dennis Law, when his back heeler relegated Man U.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post

Pure professionalism.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post

It is a myth that that goal relegated Man U, they were down anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    It is a myth that that goal relegated Man U, they were down anyway.
    Very true. Thats one of those grown arms and legs stories. Like we should have been relegated if not for Brockville

Quote Originally Posted by The_Verninator View Post
    Random list -

Smelly drunk weirdos on buses/trains who insist on chatting to you with their inane banter - f*ck off and leave me alone.
    Agreed. Cannae stand the drunk fools, even if they are lonely (unts. Down here, eventually you get to the depressing "I'm a bluenose/celtic man myself. Who do you support?" part of the conversation.

Scottish Referees and their insistence on not talking after the game. ****wits.

Service stations ripping the utter pish out of peckish motorists. I don’t want grab bag crisps, king size chocolate or triple sandwiches.

Small towns and villages that have about 13 different bus stops. A couple folk stand up, get off the bus and the driver shuts the door. 3 seconds later some other folk have pressed the stop button because they want to get off at the stop 12 yards further up the road. The countries getting obese, people can walk for f*ck sake. It would also improve bus times and is bound to be better for the environment.

David Beckham or actually people who believe David Beckham should be an ambassador for anything at all. He's nothing but a fraud with a good PR team but gets treated like an national treasure.

Public transport in general (can you tell I took the bus in to the game today?) Me and my mate jumped on the bus this morning. A lot of seats free but they were all sitting next to someone. I spotted 2 free seats at the back so proceeded up the aisle and sat down at the window leaving the other seat for my mate. Roughly 25 seconds later I noticed a wet feeling on the rear end. Turns out someone had spewed right where I had parked my arse. F*cking disgusting and nothing I could do about it.

Apologies to anyone who walked in to G toilets today only to be confronted by a half naked me holding a pair of jeans up to the hand dryer.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Public transport in general (can you tell I took the bus in to the game today?) Me and my mate jumped on the bus this morning. A lot of seats free but they were all sitting next to someone. I spotted 2 free seats at the back so proceeded up the aisle and sat down at the window leaving the other seat for my mate. Roughly 25 seconds later I noticed a wet feeling on the rear end. Turns out someone had spewed right where I had parked my arse. F*cking disgusting and nothing I could do about it.

r.
    Was that a 35. Must have been a minky Banffer that barfed

Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast