+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: things that p*ss you off

News reports about the weather..... constantly. "It's cold,it's wet, there's snow, it's hot". I'm no meteorologist but I am pretty sure weather has been around for quite a while. Perhaps someone can confirm this?

But the worst has to be the old "Hottest day of the year so far" headline. The year starts during winter and it naturally gets warmer towards summer. There's always going to be a hottest day of the year so far. F*ck off.

Also those headlines that state something like "Worst storm since 1935" like it's the start of the end for humanity. I sure as hell bet they weren't jizzing themselves in to a panic during the storm of 1935. What is it with this obsession about weather?

That's all for today.

Neymar.

That cheating, diving wee prick is getting right on my t'its now. His carry on in the Mexico game was beyond embarrasing - took fitba poovery to a whole new level.

Actually I intensely dislike maist of this Brazil team with their carry on to be honest.

I hope they get cuffed*

*Once the Nigel's are out and we can all finally actually enjoy the world cup

Trying to watch football with mates and constantly getting updated on how their bets are doing. "I need 2 more corners for each team, another yellow card, messi to score a diving, overhead bicycle header and 3 more goals for £3.50 ". "I've got Spain both teams to score in a double with Russia both teams to score".

I do like a flutter but do they really think I'll be keeping an eye on how many corners there have been in a match along with keeping count of the amount of cards a referee has been dishing out?

Just try to enjoy the game lads instead of keeping track of the 17 bets you have on.

Drivers who take the right hand lane at roundabouts and go straiught ahead. Queue like the rest of us in the left hand lane. Cnuts. Ar5seholes. Usually Audi drivers

Folk who take the right hand lane at the start of the Lang stracht at summerhill, then cut in front of you by Arnold Clark. Usually Audi drivers. Cnuts

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Drivers who take the right hand lane at roundabouts and go straiught ahead. Queue like the rest of us in the left hand lane. Cnuts. Ar5seholes. Usually Audi drivers

Folk who take the right hand lane at the start of the Lang stracht at summerhill, then cut in front of you by Arnold Clark. Usually Audi drivers. Cnuts
    Don't come over here you'll fckg burst! But more so cnts who put thier right indicator on just after you pull behind them in the right hand lane at the lights.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Trying to watch football with mates and constantly getting updated on how their bets are doing. "I need 2 more corners for each team, another yellow card, messi to score a diving, overhead bicycle header and 3 more goals for £3.50 ". "I've got Spain both teams to score in a double with Russia both teams to score".

I do like a flutter but do they really think I'll be keeping an eye on how many corners there have been in a match along with keeping count of the amount of cards a referee has been dishing out?

Just try to enjoy the game lads instead of keeping track of the 17 bets you have on.
    The use of ‘amount’, when it should be ‘number’.

‘sakes min.

Quote Originally Posted by eastnuekdon View Post
    11. No being able to laugh at the huns on the news when they are in the financial poop coz your watching the programme with your wife (aye she is one)
    That must have been a constant struggle. I've something similar going on just now with not actively supporting the team playing England in front of the wife (yorkshire) and her family. Meant to be watching the sweden game on saturday with them...

A holes that walk slow on the footpath and take up the whole width of the path.
    Walk faster you morons.

All this faux offence at Trump.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/p...scots-12877107

Get a f@cking life.

Obama was a c@nt too. Where were you when he nipped over

The needless "shire" at the end of addresses on letters, eg - letters addressed to Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire. Of course Aberdeen is in fu(k1ng Aberdeenshire. York, Yorkshire, Stirling, Stirlingshire are amongst many other examples i've seen in the outgoing mail at work...boils ma p1ss.

Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast