+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: things that p*ss you off

Norwegians is a good shout. Pig ignorant w@nkers

Just as an extension on the Castle Greyskull thing. When these folk are being rightly corrected, it annoys me when it’s pointed out that that’s where He-Man lived. Did he f*ck.

21-Big Oil companies claiming that safety is paramount(on of the biggest myths in industry)
    22-The newish trend of making remakes of films
    23-Text talk when used when used verbally
    24-Reality TV
    25-The way one tangerine always goes mouldy out of a bag
    26-When I go for a walk with Pac Jnr to get my EE and they haven't been delivered to the shop when I get there
    27-People who try and interrupt your break and talk a bout a work related issue
    28-Racism
    29-Mock offence
    30-Bandwagon mourning
    31-Anyone who uses "LOL" in any form
    32-The fact my local Chinese doesn't take card
    33-When I buy a box of black jacks for offshore that's been too hot and they have melted out of the papers and then hardened together
    34-Spazmos who are sh@te at their job but get promoted as they are disgusting ass kissers
    35-Any company who doesn't deliver or charges more because they say Oldmeldrum is in the Highlands
    36-Any company who says the delivery will be between time and time so I go out wherever outwith these times and miss the delivery
    37-When a pub in Aberdeen has more screens Showing English fitba than Scottish fitba when there are simultaneous games
    38-Arrogant French arseholes
    39-Whoever invented baked tatties
    40-Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    21-Big Oil companies claiming that safety is paramount(on of the biggest myths in industry)
    Health & Safety officers that will take photos of trip hazards at your station or pull you up for misplaced coffee cups, yet do not give one single f*ck if you point out the employee killing scenario unfolding at your work

Bosses that continually say that it’s ok to stop production if you don’t feel safe, yet f*ck you right off the job if you slow it down.

Pricks that have only done the same job their entire working life, who turn into weirdo man babies if doesn’t work the way they’re used to

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Health & Safety officers that will take photos of trip hazards at your station or pull you up for misplaced coffee cups, yet do not give one single f*ck if you point out the employee killing scenario unfolding at your work

Bosses that continually say that it’s ok to stop production if you don’t feel safe, yet f*ck you right off the job if you slow it down.

Pricks that have only done the same job their entire working life, who turn into weirdo man babies if doesn’t work the way they’re used to
    I work for one of the big hitter in Oil, lets call them B@starding Pricks. Where I work is by far the most unsafe place I have ever worked in all my years of travelling the world for a buck. Some of the stuff I know of and have seen would see prosecutions or at least sackings in other countries up to and including the OIM. But they all get covered up. I wont go deep into details but I will say, its the locals fault for doing these tasks in the past, the ex pats just say "f@cking no chance" then a local will want the brownie points and do it, working untrained with asbestos so an offload could be done is a great example. I fought tooth and nail for that job not to be done and told all the mechies not to no matter how hard the OIM pushed. A week I held that job up and left. The afternoon of the day I left the job was nae hassle by locals.Brownie points count for f@ck all when you have mesothelioma 25 years down the line. Idiots. The running joke is, until someone dies this place will never change. That is a spot on summary

Quote Originally Posted by pacman1903 View Post
    21-big oil companies claiming that safety is paramount(on of the biggest myths in industry)
    22-the newish trend of making remakes of films
    23-text talk when used when used verbally
    24-reality tv
    25-the way one tangerine always goes mouldy out of a bag
    26-when i go for a walk with pac jnr to get my ee and they haven't been delivered to the shop when i get there
    27-people who try and interrupt your break and talk a bout a work related issue
    28-racism
    29-mock offence
    30-bandwagon mourning
    31-anyone who uses "lol" in any form
    32-the fact my local chinese doesn't take card
    33-when i buy a box of black jacks for offshore that's been too hot and they have melted out of the papers and then hardened together
    34-spazmos who are sh@te at their job but get promoted as they are disgusting ass kissers
    35-any company who doesn't deliver or charges more because they say oldmeldrum is in the highlands
    36-any company who says the delivery will be between time and time so i go out wherever outwith these times and miss the delivery
    37-when a pub in aberdeen has more screens showing english fitba than scottish fitba when there are simultaneous games
    38-arrogant french arseholes
    39-whoever invented baked tatties
    40-winston churchill
    lol

I’m missing an open goal here to give you a regular reminder to avoid First Utility.

Treat these c*nts the same as a guy in a Hun top on holiday. Avoid Avoid Avoid

Sevco huns and green huns
    Masons
    Tories
    The Sun newspaper
    James Corden
    Junkies and alkies who wander about the road rather than using the footpath

Dry trains

Smokers who justify it by saying 'Gotta die of something'. Yes because coughing up blood in to a cardboard pot at 68 years old would be my first choice way to go.

Sh1te comedians. Basically 99% o the ones ever on bbc programming. About as funny as cancer.

I thought that was just me.

Even programs I used to enjoy like The Now Show are f'ucked.

First 10 minutes are fine with Steve Punt and Hugh Dennis but then they hand over to utter dross.

The news quiz is a shadow of it's former self with females who's only line is " I'm a lesbian "

That's the radio, where all the talent is, god knows how bad it's gotten on tv.

Thank f'uck for Ed Reardon.

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast