+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 LastLast

Thread: things that p*ss you off

Chips and cheese where the chips aren't even hot enough to melt the cheese.

When you stop at a roundabout, to give way to the car coming from the right.
    But the c unt takes the cut off before and doesn’t signal.

Women at cash lines machines.
    Raking in a bag for their purse after they’ve got to the front.
    Taking ages to get their money.
    Then they ask for a balance.
    FFS, it’s not a game of on-line chess.

Folk that eat sweets from a rooshly bag in the cinema

Karaoke - it’s for a**holes

Corporate bull****

Religion. How stupid are folk?

Reality TV such as X-Factor - TV for mongs

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Chips and cheese where the chips aren't even hot enough to melt the cheese.
    I agree. I also hate chippie (yes that's right) chips and cheese. Needs to be those crispy ones from a kebab shop.

Or kebabbers as you lot call them.

Do you have kebab shops up there yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I agree. I also hate chippie (yes that's right) chips and cheese. Needs to be those crispy ones from a kebab shop.

Or kebabbers as you lot call them.

Do you have kebab shops up there yet?
    I think we may have one of these kebaber things opened next door to us. I noticed it last night as I walked down the garden to use the WC.

If you must have chipper chips and cheese you need to add a portion of beans in between.

I think we may have one of these kebaber things opened next door to us. I noticed it last night as I walked down the garden to use the WC.

If you must have chipper chips and cheese you need to add a portion of beans in between.
    I've not had that in ages. I remember being at the chippie at my old work and asking for that. The girl said "do you want your ch..." and another girl jumped in and took over with "I know how he likes it".

That's when I realised I had made it.

I've not had that in ages. I remember being at the chippie at my old work and asking for that. The girl said "do you want your ch..." and another girl jumped in and took over with "I know how he likes it".

That's when I realised I had made it.
    She fancied you. I wonder what your life would have been like if you had settled for chipper girl instead of the doctor.

She fancied you. I wonder what your life would have been like if you had settled for chipper girl instead of the doctor.
    Our local chippie owner had his daughter working for him when I was about 15/16. She was beautiful and the fact that her old man was loaded didn't go unnoticed even then. Finally wore her down and she came out with us one night. I've always had a strong sense of smell but it was probably more psychological, however, all I could smell was chip fat. I was gutted (boom boom).

Our local chippie owner had his daughter working for him when I was about 15/16. She was beautiful and the fact that her old man was loaded didn't go unnoticed even then. Finally wore her down and she came out with us one night. I've always had a strong sense of smell but it was probably more psychological, however, all I could smell was chip fat. I was gutted (boom boom).
    Bet her fanny smelt of fish!!!

Guys at weddings or functions who ask ...

"Would you like a drink?" .. to which I respond ...
    "yes please, that would be lovely."
    "What can I get you?"
    "A lager would be nice, thanks very much, very kind of you."

They then go aboot chattin to this one and the next one, disappear for a smoke, or whatever, and either reappear wi' yer lager aboot an hour and a half later, or they dinna reappear!

*******s!

Folk bringing up Orwell because they don't like being considerate to other folk.

Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 LastLast