Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 173

Thread: things that p*ss you off

  1. #121
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,798
    Folk that cautiously drive slow on ice and the snow and then don't f*cking indicate when they turn off the road. Aye nae worries mate, I will sit at 20mph in a 60, seeing as you are struggling and I will respect that, but if you are going to turn into a junction at least have the f*cking decency to let those behind you know you are going to be doing exactly that. Cautious for themselves, but oblivious to everyone else. Grinds my gears.

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    13,420
    Icy pavements, days and days after its f'uckin sna'd

  3. #123
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Meldrum Rock City
    Posts
    26,189
    Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Icy pavements, days and days after its f'uckin sna'd
    You missed out the fact that the snaaa came a week ago and there has been no treatment what so ever

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    32
    Lorries overtaking each other, they’re all limited to more or less the same speed so why do it. And fly tipping, where I walk the dug it’s about the same distance to four recycling centres yet still see piles of cr@p dumped.

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    7,922
    Quote Originally Posted by Redroy83 View Post
    Lorries overtaking each other, they’re all limited to more or less the same speed so why do it.
    That does my chebs in.

  6. #126
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Meldrum Rock City
    Posts
    26,189
    Quote Originally Posted by Redroy83 View Post
    Lorries overtaking each other, they’re all limited to more or less the same speed so why do it. And fly tipping, where I walk the dug it’s about the same distance to four recycling centres yet still see piles of cr@p dumped.
    Good one that. Pain in the hole

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2,135
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Good one that. Pain in the hole
    Aye agreed that is a good one. I like to think that councils are going to get swarms of drones that will work over night seeking out the fly tippers. How they are dealt with is up for discussion as I presume the ministry of defence wouldn't be to keen on letting us load them up with some of their predator heat seeking missiles.

    Maybe we would have to settle with catching their car reg and fining the f*ck out of them. We could start with those f*ckers who left their garbage in fittiereds supermarket parking space.

    Have we had average speed cameras? The Aberdeen-Dundee and back again drive has never been the most scenic or enjoyable but at least you could put the foot down a little bit before and make it pass a bit quicker.

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2,135
    When it's time to empty the bin and you pull the bag out and it's left a load of slushy watery mess dripping out the bottom. I can see 2 bits of banana sitting in the base of the bin, how the hell did they get out of the black bag to be just sitting there disintegrating in to a smelly liquid?

    F*ck sakes.

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    7,922
    Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    When it's time to empty the bin and you pull the bag out and it's left a load of slushy watery mess dripping out the bottom. I can see 2 bits of banana sitting in the base of the bin, how the hell did they get out of the black bag to be just sitting there disintegrating in to a smelly liquid?

    F*ck sakes.
    And a label. There's always a ****ing label stuck to the bottom.

  10. #130
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Meldrum Rock City
    Posts
    26,189
    Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    When it's time to empty the bin and you pull the bag out and it's left a load of slushy watery mess dripping out the bottom. I can see 2 bits of banana sitting in the base of the bin, how the hell did they get out of the black bag to be just sitting there disintegrating in to a smelly liquid?

    F*ck sakes.
    Another b@stard it when you are pulling the bag up to jettison it into the wheelie and it decides to create its own vacuum meaning it sticks and you rip the top of the bag off. My bins a c@nt for that.

    Then if you get it without ripping, you have to hud th bin between your legs, push with one hand and pull with the other. Pain in the hole

    Simple thing made hard by the bin fairies

  11. #131
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2,135
    News reports about the weather..... constantly. "It's cold,it's wet, there's snow, it's hot". I'm no meteorologist but I am pretty sure weather has been around for quite a while. Perhaps someone can confirm this?

    But the worst has to be the old "Hottest day of the year so far" headline. The year starts during winter and it naturally gets warmer towards summer. There's always going to be a hottest day of the year so far. F*ck off.

    Also those headlines that state something like "Worst storm since 1935" like it's the start of the end for humanity. I sure as hell bet they weren't jizzing themselves in to a panic during the storm of 1935. What is it with this obsession about weather?

    That's all for today.

  12. #132
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,635
    Neymar.

    That cheating, diving wee prick is getting right on my t'its now. His carry on in the Mexico game was beyond embarrasing - took fitba poovery to a whole new level.

    Actually I intensely dislike maist of this Brazil team with their carry on to be honest.

    I hope they get cuffed*





    *Once the Nigel's are out and we can all finally actually enjoy the world cup

  13. #133
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2,135
    Trying to watch football with mates and constantly getting updated on how their bets are doing. "I need 2 more corners for each team, another yellow card, messi to score a diving, overhead bicycle header and 3 more goals for £3.50 ". "I've got Spain both teams to score in a double with Russia both teams to score".

    I do like a flutter but do they really think I'll be keeping an eye on how many corners there have been in a match along with keeping count of the amount of cards a referee has been dishing out?

    Just try to enjoy the game lads instead of keeping track of the 17 bets you have on.

  14. #134
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    7,015
    Drivers who take the right hand lane at roundabouts and go straiught ahead. Queue like the rest of us in the left hand lane. Cnuts. Ar5seholes. Usually Audi drivers

    Folk who take the right hand lane at the start of the Lang stracht at summerhill, then cut in front of you by Arnold Clark. Usually Audi drivers. Cnuts

  15. #135
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    326
    Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Drivers who take the right hand lane at roundabouts and go straiught ahead. Queue like the rest of us in the left hand lane. Cnuts. Ar5seholes. Usually Audi drivers

    Folk who take the right hand lane at the start of the Lang stracht at summerhill, then cut in front of you by Arnold Clark. Usually Audi drivers. Cnuts
    Don't come over here you'll fckg burst! But more so cnts who put thier right indicator on just after you pull behind them in the right hand lane at the lights.

  16. #136
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    11,959
    Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Trying to watch football with mates and constantly getting updated on how their bets are doing. "I need 2 more corners for each team, another yellow card, messi to score a diving, overhead bicycle header and 3 more goals for £3.50 ". "I've got Spain both teams to score in a double with Russia both teams to score".

    I do like a flutter but do they really think I'll be keeping an eye on how many corners there have been in a match along with keeping count of the amount of cards a referee has been dishing out?

    Just try to enjoy the game lads instead of keeping track of the 17 bets you have on.
    The use of ‘amount’, when it should be ‘number’.

    ‘sakes min.

  17. #137
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Campsie
    Posts
    3,045
    Quote Originally Posted by eastnuekdon View Post
    11. No being able to laugh at the huns on the news when they are in the financial poop coz your watching the programme with your wife (aye she is one)
    That must have been a constant struggle. I've something similar going on just now with not actively supporting the team playing England in front of the wife (yorkshire) and her family. Meant to be watching the sweden game on saturday with them...

  18. #138
    A holes that walk slow on the footpath and take up the whole width of the path.
    Walk faster you morons.

  19. #139
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Meldrum Rock City
    Posts
    26,189
    All this faux offence at Trump.

    https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/p...scots-12877107

    Get a f@cking life.

    Obama was a c@nt too. Where were you when he nipped over

  20. #140
    The needless "shire" at the end of addresses on letters, eg - letters addressed to Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire. Of course Aberdeen is in fu(k1ng Aberdeenshire. York, Yorkshire, Stirling, Stirlingshire are amongst many other examples i've seen in the outgoing mail at work...boils ma p1ss.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •