+ Visit for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: things that p*ss you off

People who think that maneuver is an acceptable way of spelling manoeuvre.

W@nkers who film gigs

Pr*cks who whisper/talk/fidget/eat/slurp/kick the back of your seat at the cinema

Fit gets my goat is the lazy arseholes that dinna pit a shoppin trolley back instead of leavin it in a parkin space!! But the ither day there was worse!!Name:  IMG_1513333006166.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  101.8 KB

Folk that cautiously drive slow on ice and the snow and then don't f*cking indicate when they turn off the road. Aye nae worries mate, I will sit at 20mph in a 60, seeing as you are struggling and I will respect that, but if you are going to turn into a junction at least have the f*cking decency to let those behind you know you are going to be doing exactly that. Cautious for themselves, but oblivious to everyone else. Grinds my gears.

Icy pavements, days and days after its f'uckin sna'd

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Icy pavements, days and days after its f'uckin sna'd
    You missed out the fact that the snaaa came a week ago and there has been no treatment what so ever

Lorries overtaking each other, they’re all limited to more or less the same speed so why do it. And fly tipping, where I walk the dug it’s about the same distance to four recycling centres yet still see piles of cr@p dumped.

Quote Originally Posted by Redroy83 View Post
    Lorries overtaking each other, they’re all limited to more or less the same speed so why do it.
    That does my chebs in.

Quote Originally Posted by Redroy83 View Post
    Lorries overtaking each other, they’re all limited to more or less the same speed so why do it. And fly tipping, where I walk the dug it’s about the same distance to four recycling centres yet still see piles of cr@p dumped.
    Good one that. Pain in the hole

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Good one that. Pain in the hole
    Aye agreed that is a good one. I like to think that councils are going to get swarms of drones that will work over night seeking out the fly tippers. How they are dealt with is up for discussion as I presume the ministry of defence wouldn't be to keen on letting us load them up with some of their predator heat seeking missiles.

Maybe we would have to settle with catching their car reg and fining the f*ck out of them. We could start with those f*ckers who left their garbage in fittiereds supermarket parking space.

Have we had average speed cameras? The Aberdeen-Dundee and back again drive has never been the most scenic or enjoyable but at least you could put the foot down a little bit before and make it pass a bit quicker.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567