+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: things that p*ss you off

Speaking of which, folk that park over two spaces are c*nts. No exceptions

What really annoys me about flying is that is so damned slow. Planes aren't any faster than they were 50 years ago. I thought somebody would have invented a hypersonic space plane that could fly to Australia in half an hour by now.

A’thing.

A’body.

**** off the lot o ye.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    A’thing.

A’body.

**** off the lot o ye.
    Cyclists in Dyce

People who use the word 'action' as a verb. "When will you action this?" When you kill yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by OneBrianIrvine View Post
    Folk on fitba forums still using Castle Grayskull instead of Snake Mountain...
    And, dare I say, even using Skeletor as an analogy in the first place? Yes, he was undeniably evil; but he was also ******* awesome. Huns and sevco don't deserve to be compared to such a cold, calculating villain.

Even a step further, imagine this boy as our next manager after DM: here he is celebrating the winner against septic

Last edited by Jormungand; 07-11-2017 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    The ones that stand up when the plane stops, where the f*ck do they think they’re going? Never seen the big fuss at the departure gate either. You’ve got a ticket, there’s a seat with your name on it, calm the f*ck down.

Everything about flying gets on my tits.
    I get some funny looks from the people queuing waiting to get off as I'm still sat down reading my book. I agree with the departure lounge w*nkers as well although if you know it's a busy flight you might not get your cabin baggage on if you're still sat at the bar while every one else is fighting for position.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Folk that like Trainspotting 2
    Quote Originally Posted by DonUnder View Post
    Folk that drive with hats on (unless your work dictates).

You look like a cnt and drive like a tw@t - stop it.
    You guys must be some chilled out dudes if that is all that makes you mad. What about people who use a mobility scooter when they clearly don't need it? The shop assistants on the till in the morning yapping to a customer when you're behind them getting even later for work? This is your chance to vent that anger. Come on, let f*ck out of it!

Quote Originally Posted by OneBrianIrvine View Post
    Folk on fitba forums still using Castle Grayskull instead of Snake Mountain...

oh and butter in the jam and vice versa - grrrrrrrrrrrr
    Grates me greatly also

Plastic fans. And I don't even mean the 2 or 3 games a season f*ckers. You know who I am on about, we all have them. They arrive at work with the dirty celtic/hun tracksuit bottoms. They've never even mentioned football before but turns out they call themselves fans.

They couldn't name 5 players of 'their team' or have any idea who they are playing but will crawl straight out the woodwork on social media when 'their team' gets one over the dandies.

Anything connected with Phil Collins
    Aberdeen airport.
    Folk wearin sun glasses on crap days and indoors. Only blind folk and erseholes do that.
    Zoe Ball. Would not have been anything if not for he da.
    Weekend TV
    Fog offshore.
    Leg room on planes.
    Scotrail, East Coast, Virgin
    Norwegians
    Poncie Coffee Shops. Dinna complain about the price of petrol if you drink that stuff
    Bottled " natural spring water" Why does it need a steel by date.
    Folk fa canna put shopping trolleys back.
    Folk fa canna use indicators.
    Funcy patterned bog roll. Why ? FFS what a waste. Once used it looks like Sh1te
    Healthy option meals in supermarkets. Why make the unhealthy option if it tastes the same as they claim.
    I could go on and on part 2 may follow.

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast