+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: things that p*ss you off

Quote Originally Posted by DodHagi View Post
    Crash- the film about car crash fetishists? That was a weird w@nk.
    If you are going there I will too

F@CK OFF Snow Patrol you are f@cking garbage

The BBC bias .

Farage, Boris, Mogg etc all of these c*nts would’ve been complete non entities if they hadn’t been platformed by the Beeb. Their news & political output is a f*cking disgrace.

I see that despicable cu nt Widicombe is spewing her bile now she has a platform again.

The cultural imperialism of "Aberdeenshire" and "Moray".

"Banff, Aberdeenshire", "Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire" for the love o ****.

Fuuck off.

This though....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotla...tland-48490337

Roon ye.

Lewis Grassic Gibbon will have stopped spinning in his Welwyn Garden City grave for a half hour.

Season ticket renewed, I'll miss the first few games but looking forward to getting back in to it after that.

Then a text from a pal iday saying he's convinced 3 others (all complete wallopers) to sit beside us. Now that pisses me off.

What's the etiquette here? I'm usually the driver but to feck if I'm picking thon reprobates up every second Saturday.

Apologies for any viler than usual comments coming from the back of section S next season.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Season ticket renewed, I'll miss the first few games but looking forward to getting back in to it after that.

Then a text from a pal iday saying he's convinced 3 others (all complete wallopers) to sit beside us. Now that pisses me off.

What's the etiquette here? I'm usually the driver but to feck if I'm picking thon reprobates up every second Saturday.

Apologies for any viler than usual comments coming from the back of section S next season.
    Swap seats and get a motorbike. Sorted

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Swap seats and get a motorbike. Sorted
    I like my seat plus my CBT has ran out

people who talk non stop during a concert boil my pi55. Shut the flock up and listen to the music.

Older people and technology.

What is it with them every time there is some kind of beep whether it's a phone, on the TV or the cooker telling you your chicken should be ready? Every little sound and it's 'Oh is that someones phone?... Whose phone's that?... Where's my phone?... Is that my phone?... Have you got your phone?...Is that an Ipod?'

Has anyone tried to explain the difference between 4G and WiFi to an older relative? Wow!

Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast