+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: things that p*ss you off

BP

Shambolic company

By far the worst most disorganised fud brigade i have ever been involved with

Nae Shott Bon Accord tommorow because of the c@nts

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    When due to an incredible string of events it takes you 65 hours to get to work when it usually takes 19

This on top of you doing a 5 weeker to help your back to back out so he can go back to o his brothers wedding, but due to the 65 hours hes going to miss the wedding anyway and your 5 weeker is for no reason

Left first thing Wed morning got to work 2 hours ago
    You really should try and avoid the Haudagain Roundabout when travelling to work...

I wish i had to use the Haudigan to get to work

Everything pisses me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Everything pisses me off.
    The older i get the more i feel that

It's a very long list.

In fact being pissed off pisses me off.

But to really emery paper my clacker just takes things that can get in a fankle. Hoses, cables , laces etc can tie themselves in knots just being in my presence. I once went fishing and put my longer rod through the wee fold down bit through the middle of the car. The smaller telescopic rod was on the floor of the boot in a bin liner. When i got to the fishing spot the lines were fckg tangled.

Cnts.

Clothes needing washed at different temperatures. We're trying to save the planet now we need to put the washing machine on 3 times a day just to watch our coloureds (is that the politically correct word?), whites, 30 degrees and 40's. And what wash does a black and white T-shirt go in? 'wash dark colours separately' so is it classed as a white garment or dark?

I've mentioned this once or twice already but f*cking dawdlers in public places. I was coming down the escalators at Waverley the other day and it's amazing the amount of folk who will come off the steps and just stop right there and just look around. GET OUT THE F*CKING WAY!

Folk that use ‘amount’ when it should be ‘number’

Quote Originally Posted by krakowdon View Post
    Folk that use ‘amount’ when it should be ‘number’
    Soz

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post

I've mentioned this once or twice already but f*cking dawdlers in public places. I was coming down the escalators at Waverley the other day and it's amazing the amount of folk who will come off the steps and just stop right there and just look around. GET OUT THE F*CKING WAY!
    These c@nts grind my gears too. Im dying (as is everyone). Why waste your time and more importantly mine being a c@nt.Just batter on and get from A to B post haste

Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast