+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: things that p*ss you off

People that work in offices

When I started working for Duncan and Todd the whole lot of the office duties were done by a wifie who worked in the Peterhead branch called Jean.

If you wanted your wages a few days early ( and I often did) you had to be nice to Jean.

A few years later ( and a fair amount of new branches) a wee upstairs office appeared with a wifie called Elma in it.

Elma ran the whole show.

Not as good as Jean on the early wages front but I won't hold that against her.

Then we moved to bigger premises and purchased an office staff making machine.

Well I remember the move but I don't remember buying the machine, maybe it was there already when we moved in.

Office staff spawned more office staff until they were whining about lack of space and took over the whole building.

The thing is that

1/ No chance at all of early wages

2/ All of them put together didn't do as much work in a day as Elma.

They were good at birthday cakes and balloons though.

The colour orange
    “Celebrities” only famous for reality TV shows
    Terry Wogan
    ****s who don’t hold a door open for you
    British Airways
    Kris Boyd
    Davie Provan
    Dundee
    Marmalade
    Birds ****ting on my car the day after i’ve washed it
    Gordon Ramsay
    France
    Getting beat at darts
    Lazy barstewards
    Sunday fitba
    Any banner with “loyal” on it
    Chris Evans
    Poor service in a restaurant

Sorry got to raise a few points here. This is for things that really make you angry (like slow old people). Surely we can't have marmalade, butter and geese. Some geese can fly as much as 1500 miles in one day there is no way we can have them in the same category as say, Scotrail. Butter is well fine.

And what about Dundee. It's a dump of a place but you surely don't walk around all day raging about it.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Sorry got to raise a few points here. This is for things that really make you angry (like slow old people). Surely we can't have marmalade, butter and geese. Some geese can fly as much as 1500 miles in one day there is no way we can have them in the same category as say, Scotrail. Butter is well fine.

And what about Dundee. It's a dump of a place but you surely don't walk around all day raging about it.
    If I get served a sannie that's got butter in it I get itrate

If I see a goose I want to murder it so much is my rage. (Childhood incident led me to this)

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    If I get served a sannie that's got butter in it I get itrate

If I see a goose I want to murder it so much is my rage. (Childhood incident led me to this)
    Nae as bad as Giraffes

Butters fine, leave it alone, done nowt to you (unlike geese)

Precocious children p!ss me off, particularly on tv

Folk at work using their kids to get time off. They usually get a temperature Friday afternoon or Monday morning

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Folk at work using their kids to get time off. They usually get a temperature Friday afternoon or Monday morning
    Folk that moan about folk with childcare issues.

1. Forgetting that u comes before e in your own fu**ing username!!!!!!
    2. Getting stuck behind tractors on the way home from work (just use the fuc*ing fields)
    3. Cyclists see above (nae using fields obviously just dinnae use my road hame)
    4. People staring at Facebook on their phones all day
    5.Wives who cannae even get through their tea without stopping to stare at facebook
    6.Just facebook (or twitter or anything else that involves staring at your phone and generally non communicating with the real world)
    7. Stansmith - no explanation required
    8. Getting an email fae the catalogue company telling you about the massive sale just on the day after you just spent a fortune on xmas presents (maybe just me that one)
    9. PPI cold calls - Just FUUUUCCCC*** off
    10. My Boss
    11. No being able to laugh at the huns on the news when they are in the financial poop coz your watching the programme with your wife (aye she is one)
    12. People who choose living on benefits as a career.
    13. Coming back to 500 emails at work after your holidays
    14. Actually just coming back to work after your holidays.
    15. typing a list and then the computer saying you dont have permission to post it arrrgghhhh!!!

Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast