+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: things that p*ss you off

Rawl plugs.... wall plugs... whatever the f*ck they are called! They don't work.

Drill a 5mm hole through the plasterboard, chap the plastic plug in until it grips in to the plaster, hold your bog roll holder in place and screw the 2 screws in to the plug until tight.

Never f*ckin works, especially with the cheapo crap plugs you get with the bog roll holder, towel rail etc. They either push the plastic plug right through in to the cavity or simply don't tighten up.

P*sses me right off, as you can probably tell.

It's easy.

Get your wife to do it.

Works for me.

Edit: Actually getting married to make rawlplugs work is probably going too far though.

While I'm on the subject..... Feckin allen keys, fiddly little b*stards of things. What's wrong with the simple screwdriver?

Allen must have made a fortune from these things to. F*ckin c*nt.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Rawl plugs.... wall plugs... whatever the f*ck they are called! They don't work.

Drill a 5mm hole through the plasterboard, chap the plastic plug in until it grips in to the plaster, hold your bog roll holder in place and screw the 2 screws in to the plug until tight.

Never f*ckin works, especially with the cheapo crap plugs you get with the bog roll holder, towel rail etc. They either push the plastic plug right through in to the cavity or simply don't tighten up.

P*sses me right off, as you can probably tell.
    You live in a campervan. You poop in the wild. No need for bog roll holders

Ill add Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    You live in a campervan. You poop in the wild. No need for bog roll holders
    The campervan has a sh*tter, you crap an pee into a box that has some chemicals in it. By the time it is full it is all liquefied and you pour it down a chemical waste drain. Can't wait

The bog roll holder is one of the jobs my mum has written down for me to do while i'm staying here. Today I have swept up all the leaves on the path, fitted a bog roll holder, fitted a towel holder, polyfilled a few bitties where old fittings were and took the dog on walk.

Phillips screwdrivers??

Well obviously, screws that need a phillips screwdriver?

While we're at it, lighbulbs with a bayonet fitting?

F'uckin ridiculous idea.

See I dinna mind a bayonet light bulb. Push in and give it a wee twist, easy.

But, if you're up a ladder and can only just reach the lightbulb socket, how do you get higher to apply downward pressure?

Bloody ridiculous idea

Prefer Phillips to flaties but screws from a major hardware store that come in wee packets and are nice and shiny but are made of fckg chocolate!
    I wonder how many grown men pretend their cordless drill/driver is a gun when changing the battery?

No?

Just me then.

Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast