+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: things that p*ss you off

Fit aboot torx drivers. The heads of the bolts are usually mad of butter and f@ck up almost immediatley

The self obsessed ****ing idiot that is ****ing Pac-Man

Quote Originally Posted by PerthDon View Post
    The self obsessed ****ing idiot that is ****ing Pac-Man
    Thanks for this too

And the accusations of racism which I have worked out with your Dave Kitson line

Really failing to get that one(along with most of your early morning grumbling)

Surely a racist couldn't work in Angola or at least wouldn't last very long. Which I am heading for three years now

But more importantly surely a racist would not have a child who is mixed race either which I do.

Then on top of that surely a racist wouldn't have married a woman of a different ethnicity either which I did

So if you would like to elaborate on that send me a private message. I'm not here to argue with you, id just like to know what your beef is
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 13-12-2018 at 12:27 PM.

Social Justice Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by washingtonwhips View Post
    Social Justice Warriors
    I'll wager you've used the term 'snowflakes' a couple of times. Call it a hunch

The new invention of terms like 'gender fluid' and 'Non Binary.'

YOU F@CKING WHAT!!

Absurd new categorisation of human for the hyper-sensitive, self-obsessed fkng imbeciles who feel they are too unique and special for current existing categories. They don't want to be seen as different but they absolutely do really. Just f*ck off.

Im no Charles Darwin but unless you're born a hurmafrodite, yir a man or a woman. More generally, a human (except for huns obvs) End of fkng story.

Quote Originally Posted by DodHagi View Post
    The new invention of terms like 'gender fluid' and 'Non Binary.'

YOU F@CKING WHAT!!

Absurd new categorisation of human for the hyper-sensitive, self-obsessed fkng imbeciles who feel they are too unique and special for current existing categories. They don't want to be seen as different but they absolutely do really. Just f*ck off.

Im no Charles Darwin but unless you're born a hurmafrodite, yir a man or a woman. More generally, a human (except for huns obvs) End of fkng story.

What an old fashioned point of view, a ban is surely coming your way.

I'm a tadpole today ( it's my right to be a tadpole if I wish) and when I get out of this jar I'm going to be a giraffe.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post

I'm a tadpole today ( it's my right to be a tadpole if I wish) and when I get out of this jar I'm going to be a giraffe.
    Id like to point out than I am 100% tolerant and supportive of the whole LTBG population and have zero against them all, good luck to them. But these new terms are fkng gads. And I have no idea what they mean.
    Last edited by DodHagi; 14-12-2018 at 10:21 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post

I fckg hate giraffes.

Huns too (non human but are the people - go figure) for the above post but that's a given,

Giraffist b’astard

Mods mods where are you?

Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast