+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jack has run furthest

Jack has run furthest

Jack has run 133 km so far in the PL and tops the table
    We must have some Duracell batteries somewhere as Boyd used to top it last year.

We have only managed 5th as a team with Man U bottom.

Tables also for sprints

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...ngs-for-201718
    Last edited by oldcolner; 07-11-2017 at 06:32 AM.

He can play a bit too!

Interesting that Arsenal, a team not known for being 'up for it' have run virtually as far as our hard grafting lads. Not sure what those team stats tell you, apart from the obvious, I can't see any significance in them, or draw any conclusions from them. Can anyone ?

Not really into stats, especially these sort, it tells me he's a busy bee and a good athlete, but I'd like stats of more goals, defence splitting passes and assists.

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    Not really into stats, especially these sort, it tells me he's a busy bee and a good athlete, but I'd like stats of more goals, defence splitting passes and assists.
    i pity the matron,you must take some satisfying ..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    i pity the matron,you must take some satisfying ..
    She knows where her bread is buttered and I'm worth it alf

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    I meant the team stats really Alto, I can't see any correlation between the running stats league table and the actual league table, and I thought there might have been.

George Boyd was a good runner..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    George Boyd was a good runner..
    ...and he was also number one on interceptions and tackles!

Not done much with the Owls though?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    ...and he was also number one on interceptions and tackles!

Not done much with the Owls though?
    Difficult when he has been out since 10 September and has had two shoulder operations since then. It looks as though it is going to be a slow return to fitness, I just wish him well in his recovery.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)