+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: It's Shabba

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    Its a long time since ive seen so many agree with anything utd or board have done. Hopefully we kick on and take the league by the gonads! Hope ellis is staying!!

Agreed, in every regard, a good day to be an Arab, hope tannadice is packed to the rafters for the Falkirk game

Quote Originally Posted by arab_plumber View Post
    Fantastic appointment by the board so credit to them for getting a proper manager in this time,we'll piss the league now I've no doubt about this.

Hopeful he'll have funds to bring a player in as well,i.e. A big forward
    Agreed, he’s the best man for the job considering the perceived list of candidates.

I hope for everybody’s sake he does well.

Kudos to Laurie too for getting the team playing better football and winning games.

I wonder who his mate is who's NOT getting the gig?

Csaba is the best of the likely candidates. Will hopefully make us tougher to beat, not so likely to be bullied off the ball and capable of grinding out wins against teams that try to frustrate us.

Good luck big chap and well done Laurie Ellis for being a safe pair of hands.

Shed rule

Does this mean I have to start listening to Shabba Ranks now??

Quote Originally Posted by arab_plumber View Post
    Fantastic appointment by the board so credit to them for getting a proper manager in this time,we'll piss the league now I've no doubt about this.

Hopeful he'll have funds to bring a player in as well,i.e. A big forward
    Time will Tell

I did like his quote about Mothers day, Killing people and ***y in the same quote

Quote Originally Posted by arab_pat View Post
    Csaba daba dooooo!

Interesting appointment, pleased with this. Arabest Shabba.

Let's kick on now United. SRYB

Happy with this, seems a bit of a character . Now let's get this ****in job done and get back where we belong Shabba!

No being a stick in the mud , think it is a good appointment but given how much has gone wrong the last couple o years , think I will wait and see first , hopefully keeps Ellis as his knowledge of the league can only be a bonus

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)