+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: It's Shabba

Quote Originally Posted by GingerPetric View Post
    More than happy with this, good luck to him!!!

Ffs Shedka, that's the first club related negative post you've put on in aboot 5 year...give the boy a chance eh ����
    Shedka's just fizzing coz Houstie never got the gig����

Not disappointed with Lazlo, hes a risk but so would every other manager being mentioned.

Thank fk its no "shree".

Never in the running so no and why would I be fizzing? Save for Wright be is one of the better options mentioned

I'm glad it's not Hughes, just thinking maybe Ellis is the right answer, so hopefully him being assistant helps Laszlo early on and we don't see regression from the recent two games

In the event it doesn't work well then we have the answer as assistant so that's a positive

Not a negative, don't agree with the initial reply that it was negative,just no guarantee things will go smoothly as much as we want it too

Does anyone have any info/stats on his management record since the Jambos?

Strikes me as an experienced guy who has charisma and personality but must admit I don't know much about him.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post

Strikes me as an experienced guy who has charisma and personality but must admit I don't know much about him.
    https://www.transfermarkt.com/csaba-...l/trainer/6801

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post

Has never stayed in any post for much longer than two years,at Romanov's Hearts totally acceptable but i have not got a clue why his other job's never lasted long,in saying that his record at some of the clubs including Hearts was pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Has never stayed in any post for much longer than two years,at Romanov's Hearts totally acceptable but i have not got a clue why his other job's never lasted long,in saying that his record at some of the clubs including Hearts was pretty good.
    Agree, wee concern for me that too, he was doing well with a hungarian club then fell out with the owners over them wanting to sell players he subsequently left, but he does seem a short stay guy, then again of he gets us up thats his remit i guess......

Im happy with this if it happens, decent CV by all accounts and not many if any negative comments here, tek, eat or anywhere else for that matter

Just to make thing's crystal clear i am happy enough with this appointment,its a gamble but most of them are.We have got a manager who has a good record of short term success in most of his previous job's and let's face it that is all we require at the moment.

Cheers Pat

According to that Michael Stewart played 62 times under him so it will be interesting to see what Stewart says on the tv/radio when it's announced.

He’ll get us up and move back to hearts at the end of the season. They love him and he still has a house in edin. As long as he gets us back where we belong though, I’ll be happy

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)