+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: OT - What Song (s) You Listening To Today?

Got the Chrissie decs out of the loft today so played some (no not Slade etc singing Christmas hits!!) Country and Western!!
    Standouts for me The Charle Daniels Band, love lots of his stuff with 'The Devil went to Georgia' always worth a listen....that fiddle really moves!! Some slowies like 'Ned Miller's 'From a Jack to a King' and Tex Ritter's 'Deck of Cards' and CW McCall's 'Convoy' from the film of the same name. Have you got your 'Rubber Duck'!!

Today I shall be mostly listening to (Wreckless) Eric Goulden - in particular Walking on the Surface of the Moon

Spent the last hour or so listening to some Yngwie Malms**** whilst doing the accounts...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpIwuIvEJj8&t=6301s

Got to see him play a few years ago, a very special talent.

Taking the hint from Adi, I devoted a wee bit of time listening to Yngwie's mesmeric guitar playing. As such he takes the bronze medal position for the day's music.

Bronze - Yingwie Malms**** - Far Beyond the Sun

Silver - Holiday - Scorpions

And the Gold goes to:

The happy go lucky feeling, Herman's Hermits never fails to transmit.

Today's song of the day, we go back to 1966,

Bus Stop by the Hollies

Notables:

Havana - Camila Cabello ft Young Thug (The current Top of the Pops, almost 215 million views on Youtube!)

Thunder - Imagine Dragons (Reached No 4 on the Billboard Hot 100)

My three for today.
    Gary More Parisienne Walkways
    Imagine Dragons Radioactive
    Eric Burdon When I was young

It's late fifties and sixties today!!
    'You really got me' by the Kinks went down well as did 'Let's twist again' by Chubby Checker!!

Romanis Bus Stop by the Hollies its my mothers favourite song She's also a Herman Hermit fan she likes I'm into something good" Bit before my time but sounds like the 60s was a great time for music

Not just music, Mista!! Wink wink, nudge nudge!!
    'Roll on down the Highway' by Bachman-Turner Overdrive!!
    Now that one hits the spot!!

Mac yes I think it was a bit of nudge nudge that produced me I heard a lot of 60 music from my parents when I was little Still have a lot of their records RoyOrbison Everley Brothers Billy J Kramer Buddy Holly Billy Fury Beatles The Searchers Brenda Lee I still play some of them occasionally

Page 19 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)