+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 57 of 67 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: OT - What Song (s) You Listening To Today?

Been listening to some old club sounds from way back when.......

Robert Knight - Love on a mountain top
    The Formations - At the top of the stairs
    MVPs - Turning my heartbeat up

Probably down to this invitation........Name:  rijnbar gig.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  91.7 KB

I am the 3rd name on the list. Mis-spelled at that......Not that I expect any of you to make the trip

Just confirmed another gig, promoting this one myself in my home village of Kudelstaart. Just need to organise 2 DJs to play the gig with me now. Then I can start promoting it.

How the hell can you mis-spell BigBossMan?

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    Stage name is DJBigBossMan - just the one word.

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    DJs never use their real names and usually misspell accidentally or otherwise, same in rock'n'roll as soul, and on my side of things the inappropriate apostrophe would drive grammar Nazi's mad (ahem).

Currently listening to: Elvis Presley - Big Boss Man. Not IMO 'the greatest', but hey, what a voice.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    DJs never use their real names and usually misspell accidentally or otherwise, same in rock'n'roll as soul, and on my side of things the inappropriate apostrophe would drive grammar Nazi's mad (ahem).

Currently listening to: Elvis Presley - Big Boss Man. Not IMO 'the greatest', but hey, what a voice.
    I use the Irma Franklin version as my "theme tune".

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    I use the Irma Franklin version as my "theme tune".
    Ha! the pretentious walk-on music.... I never did that as a DJ but found a big change in fortunes/bookings when my frankly second rate covers band started walking on to 'Ride Of The Valkyries' and a (stolen out of the skips when Tudor Court was demolished) fantastic light show. the punters loved it, shame about the band that followed...

I fear the ego centric nature of your DJ title betrays your true ambition with that political party you mentioned MA. MA/BBM4PM?

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    4PM
    Not a one afternoon wonder rA

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Ha! the pretentious walk-on music.... I never did that as a DJ but found a big change in fortunes/bookings when my frankly second rate covers band started walking on to 'Ride Of The Valkyries' and a (stolen out of the skips when Tudor Court was demolished) fantastic light show. the punters loved it, shame about the band that followed...
    Sometimes played at the start, sometimes at the end and on a couple of occasions not at all.

I guess we know also know your favourite phone and texting system, BBM

Page 57 of 67 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)